Dating Malfoy

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘰__𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘧𝘧𝘰𝘺__ 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴:
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙤__𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙛𝙛𝙤𝙮__ 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨:

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘰__𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘧𝘧𝘰𝘺__ 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴:
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙤__𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙛𝙛𝙤𝙮__ 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨:

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘰__𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘧𝘧𝘰𝘺__ 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴:¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙤__𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙛𝙛𝙤𝙮__ 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨:

Y/r/n-Roomate's name

House: Hufflepuff

Blood: Half-blood
Warining: Swearing and dirty talk
______________________________________

Dating Draco would mean a lot of things. He would always act tough around his friends and of course Potter. But when he was around you he would become a completly another person. He would be always soft and clingy in a good way to you. You loved him more than anyone and he loved you too. Both of you would sacrefite yourself for each other and everyone including yours and Draco's parents along with your friends were awere of it.

1. Morning cuddles

"Draco, get up we are already late" you said as you tried getting Draco out of bed. "Five more minutes, come here" Draco groaned. This happened a lot of times. Draco would sneak out to go to your dorm and sleep with you in bed and then the next morning he wouldn't get up. The problem here was that your almost always late to potions and Snape doesn't like that. You knew you already got a detention but still didn't want to skip class. "Shh, you will wake up Y/R/N" you said queitly. Y/R/N was a heavly sleeper so she didn't mind when Draco was coming over at night. But you still didn't wanna risk it, because she would be moody all day and she would complain all day. "Now get up, I alredy have a detention" you said and handed Draco his clothes. "Exactly, we can skip today it's not like we alredy have detention" Draco complained again. You sight and sat down next to Draco on the bed. "Draco, I'm always late to his classes and you know he hates me already." You said sadly. You wanted to cuddle with Draco more than anything but Snape was a hard person. He was a cold hearted person. At least that's what you thought. "Come on baby, I promise it's the last time." Draco said with puppy eyes that you couldn't resist. "Fine, if we skip today you will go to classes on time every day and we won't be late anymore okay?" You questioned and looked at him serious. "I promise, now come here". You giggled and layed down with him. He had his arm around your waist and you were laying on his chest while your leg was over his torso. Let's just say that the two of you didn't attened to classes that day.

2. Tease

You were sitting in Charms class and Draco was next to you. He was glancing at you for the whole time sience you attended to first class. You tried ignoring him but you just couldn't. As you were writing notes you felt a hand on your thigh. You looked over at Draco who was smirking while his hand was going up and down your thigh. "What are you doing" You whispered not wanting Flitwick to hear you. "Darling you've been teasing me all day now look what you did" Draco said looking at you straight in the eyes. You looked over at his bulge and your eyes went wide. "Just imagine what I would do to you after all the classes are over" He said smirking. God his smirk was perfect. "Stop" You said and you blushed really hard. You tried hiding it but Draco knew it sience he laughed. "Imagine what I would do to you....Imagine my hand around your throath as I'm pounding in you without any mercy. Imagine our moans and groans that we let out as we both enjoy it. You calling me daddy and me destroying you. Just imagine...."He said. I just sat there, red as tomato and tried focusing on work but I just couldn't. Draco's words were stuck in my head." Class is finished" Flitwick said and we started packing our stuff. I was about to ask Draco something about what he said but he was faster. "I will see you later darling. I have to do some things at library before class" Draco said kissing your cheek. You looked at him and he just winked as he walked out of the classroom.