Diary

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘰__𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘧𝘧𝘰𝘺__ 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴:
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙤__𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙛𝙛𝙤𝙮__ 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨:

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘰__𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘧𝘧𝘰𝘺__ 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴:
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙤__𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙛𝙛𝙤𝙮__ 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘰__𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘧𝘧𝘰𝘺__ 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴:¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙤__𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙛𝙛𝙤𝙮__ 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨

House: Slytherin
Blood: Half-blood
Warnings: /
______________________________________

Ever sience a sorting hat put you in Slytherin when you were in your 1st year, you were kinda a quiet girl. But even tho you were quiet everyone thought you were beautiful and a really nice person. A lot of people would try to talk to you, but you would always push them away. Honestly you don't even like people in general.

But there is one person that you had an eye on. Draco Malfoy. Yes, one and only Slytherin prince. He tried talking to you all the time and even tho you had an eye on him you still didn't want to get hurt so you also pushed him away. You knew he didn't like you back because he was dating Pansy Parkinson. You didn't want to get in the way so you just pushed him away. Pansy scared you with her obssesion with Draco. Like she was literally obssesed with him.  Draco always looked annoyed when he was with her tho but you weren't sure.

Right now you are sitting in the Slytherin common room alone. It's around 11pm. You really loved reading. It calmed you down from all the stress. You enjoyed until you heared people laughing. You looked over and saw Pansy, Blaise, Theo and Draco. Draco smiled at you along with Theo and Blaise. But Pansy just glanced at you. "Can we sit here if you don't mind?" Blaise asked nicely. "Sure I was about to leave anyways" You said picking up your stuff. As you were about to leave someone grabbed your hand. It was Draco. "Wait, do you wanna hang out with us?" Draco asked and you smiled. You thought about it and sience you didn't have any stuff to do, you agreed. "Okay then. Let's go to my dorm tho" Draco said as he put his arm around Pansy. Your heart kinda broke. But you still managed to smile.

As you entered in Draco's dorm Blaise and Theo started talking to you. They were really nice to you and you really wanted to become friends with them. But even tho you had fun with them, you couldn't help but glancing over at Draco and Pansy cuddling on the bed while talking and laughing. It hurt you a lot. "I wish that was me" You thought to yourself.

Now, you were playing truth or dare. It was Draco's turn now and Blaise asked him truth or dare. Blaise was really good at giving dares. He would always have some crazy ideas. "I dare you to give Pansy your diary and let her read one page of it to all of us" Blaise said smirking. I looked over at Draco and he looked....Scared? He finally said yes and gave a diary to Pansy. She turned and turned pages until she stopped at one. "Ohhh look... He wrote about...... Y/n?" Pansy said and everyone stayed silent. I looked confused at Draco while he started being pale. Pansy started reading.

"I know that i'm making a mistake and I know that I shouldn't like her but i can't stop thinking about her. The way her hair falls over her shoulders as she walks, the way she walks in the halls alone with her head down.... She is lonely I know it. I know that she's just scared of getting hurt. Today she looked over at me and smile. Of course I smiled back but my heart stopped beating for a second. I never thought I would fall for someone as hard as I fell for her. My one and only Y/n....."

As Pansy read that, there was silence filled the room. Theo and Blaise were looking at Draco who was scared and embarrassed, Pansy looked really mad and i just sat there in shock. Is this really happening? Draco Malfoy likes me? A Slytherin prince? A person who I liked sience the 1st year? The world stopped for a moment for me. "I-is this true?" Pansy asked angerly. Draco stayed silent for a moment and then just nodded. She looked even more pissed and came up to me. "You little bitch I never liked you, i knew you were trouble" Pansy said as she slapped me. You didn't hesitate before you puched her in the face.

You schoked everyone including Pansy who was on the floor, tears forming in her eyes. "Draco, why don't you do something about this whore"  Pansy said to Draco. I wads about to say something but Draco interrupted me. "Fuck off Pansy your the one who started it. It's not even Y/n's fault that I'm in love with her". As Draco said that all of us gasped. "You fancied me...." Pansy said. I looked down while Draco held you by your waist. "But you really loved Y/n...." She said getting up and then she just left.

"Come on, Blaise. I think that Y/n and Draco have something to talk about" Theo said to Blaise and they left. "So...." I looked up at Draco. "Is it all true?" I asked and he said yes. I don't know what happened but i started feeling confident and then just kissed him. He was schoked at first i guess but then he kissed back. We made out for a while and he started taking off my shirt. "Woah, woah slow down" I said laughing and he looked nervous. "I-i'm sorry I just-" "Shh, shh it's okay... Now kiss me again" I said and we went back to what we were doing.

Let's just say that wasn't the last time we made out in Draco's dorm....

A/n: I'm sorry for not updating :( but thank you all so much for 2k reads❤️