Do You Need A Dress To?

Caseys POV

Well Christmas was fantastic. Robert and I went to his family's house for the day. And they were so excited about our engagement and they have us a honeymoon trip to the place where Edward and Bella honeymooned in Twilight😂😂. It can be used anytime. I really love those people.

Well today is the 28th. Hanna and I are headed to Roanoke to look at wedding dresses for her and jakes marriage. They're getting married in May. So she is going to go ahead and get her dress that way she will have it out of the way.

"Casey, shouldn't you be looking for dresses to?" Hanna asked me while pulling into the David's Bridal parking lot. "Well I guess, but Rob and I haven't picked a date yet so I'm not sure, but I can still look I guess," I replied while getting out of the car. "Ok, good, I'm so excited to you, can you believe you used to joke about this all the time, and now it's actually happening!" She said jumping out of the car. "Yeah I can't believe it, who would've actually though," I replied happily.

*3 hours later.

Well Hanna has finally picked a dress and I even found one myself (pictured above). I'm absolutely in love with it. And it wasn't even that expensive😜

Now I'm headed home to hide my dress. Robert cannot see it until I'm walking down the isle.

😋😜😋😜😋😜😋😜😋😜😋😜😋😜😋😜😋😜😋😜😋😜😋😜😋😜😋😜😋😋😋😜😜😋😜😋😋😜😋😜😋😜😋😜😋😜😋😜😋😜😋😜😋😜😋😜😋😜😋😜

I'm sorry sorry guys I cannot believe it took so long for me update. Sorry it's short. But I'm having writers block. And I deleted Beach Week. I lost the motivation for that. I didn't feel like it was going anywhere. But here's this chapter. I'll try to update again soon.

Love you guys!!

-RDJArmy101😜😍