50 Shades of Valentines Day

A/n
I know this is a date way past my last update. But I just watched 50 Shades of Grey today and it came out on Valentine's Day, so I have a really good idea😏😉

Hope you guys enjoy
----------------------------------

Robs POV

I wake up to find Casey gone. That's weird. Usually I wake up before she does. But then I hear the shower running. And I think to myself 'God, did you plan this perfect opportunity for me, or am I just good like that?' I roll out of bed and strip of my clothes on the way to the shower. I open the door as quietly as I can, and step into the bathroom. I look in the shower, and Casey is facing away from me. So I climb in and walk up behind her.

I place my hands on her hips, and she doesn't even jump. She just turns around and gives me that 'what do you think you're doing' look.
Oh this is gonna be fun. I think to myself.

Casey's POV

So Rob thinks he can just come in here and do dirty things to me in the shower, well I don't think so. I'm gonna make him wait. So maybe I'll just tease him a little, and then just go back to my shower.

BUT OH WAIT!! ITS VALENTINES DAY!!!!

Robs POV

Casey turns back around and grabs my American Eagle shower gel, body wash stuff. And as she does that I press up and against her, and start kissing on her shoulder and neck.
"Happy Valentines Day baby," I say as I keep kissing around her shoulders. "Mmm Happy Valentines Day to you to Rob," she says as she turns around. She squirts some of the gel in her hand and starts massaging it into my hair. Casey has nails, so she starts using her nails on my hair and its feels so good. Just this is turning me on.

Caseys POV

This is definitely working. Robs eyes are like rolling back into his head, he's so turned on. I think I'll continue this for about another minute. And then just leave. Cause I've already finished my shower routine.

----------------------------------

HEY GUYS THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE CHAPTER!!!! This will be a long chapter since I've been cutting everything so short. IM SORRY!!!!! But I'm sure u can figure out what the chapter is about 😏

WILL POST THE REST OF THE CHAPTER SOON!!!! IM SO SORRY!!!
----------------------------------

Hey guys I'm back!!! Here's the rest of the chapter. Enjoy!!!
----------------------------------

Robs POV
God this feels so good. Casey is washing my hair, and she is using her nails. It fee.. What no what is she doing. Please don't stop. No Casey!! She's getting out of the shower!! SON OF A COCK LOVING WHORE!!

"Casey, baby please don't stop or leave, I really cannot handle it if you do," I beg as she rinses herself off completely before stepping out of the shower. "Oh sorry babe, but my shower is finished, can't be wasting water now can we?" And with that she is gone. SON OF A BITCH!!!!

Now what am I supposed to do with this..this..thing. I mean I'm Robert Downey Jr. They don't call me throbbing nob for nothing. Ugh!!!!!! What is life. Oh well I'll just take care of it😏 And then get Casey back tonight at the movies. It's Valentines Day and I'm taking her to see Fifty Shades of Grey. And we're gonna sit in the VERY back of the theater. And I will definitely get my revenge on her. 😏😏😏

Caseys POV

Hahahahahaha. That was perfect. But now I'm definitely going to be punished for that later. But it will totally be worth it.

Now what am I going to wear today. I think I'll wear my SHORT dress from American eagle and my Iron Man colored high heels. But they can't be to tall or I'll be taller than Rob. This day is going to be so much fun!!