One

"Are you sure that you want to do this?" Jin muttered, scurrying about before opening hours. "Like...sure sure?"

"Yes, hyung, I'm sure that I would like to do this. This is one of the most successful branches in the country, and I would like to see how you run things from an employee's perspective so that I can start integrating your policies and structures into other stores so that I can hopefully increase sales."

"By becoming one of my employees?"

"I'm still your boss, hyung." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

As a CEO of one of the largest luxury store chains in the world, Taehyung was the youngest, most successful alpha billionaire in the country and ranked as the twelfth most wealthiest man in the world. He designed his own clothing lines as well, which was just an added bonus.

He was the most eligible bachelor in the country as well, still single at the age of twenty nine, an omegas wet dream.

But Taehyung was starting to get annoyed at the board of directors for complaining about recent sales drops, so as an excuse to both find ways to raise sales and get away from them, he proposed the idea for him to go undercover and work in one of his closest friend's stores. He was the head of the Seoul chain, and the most profitable chain that there was.

Taehyung was hoping to get some insight from firsthand experience.

A well known figure, who was plastered along magazines and social media might have been hard to disguise. But for Taehyung, it was disappointingly easy. There was no wig. No drastic makeup features added. Nothing.

In fact, quite the opposite.

Taehyung was known for his eccentricity to the public. He wore bright colors, put clothes together that normally wouldn't look good on anyone, but somehow pulled it off and made it work. He didn't like to necessarily say he wore heavy makeup, but he did love to experiment with colors and wouldn't turn down the opportunity for some rhinestones, or perhaps a painted design on his cheek or his under eye.

His hair had always been a bit of a different story though. He preferred to keep it midnight black, some semblance of professionalism amongst everything else that screamed nothing but loud.

So when he had brought up the idea to Jin, who had laughed at him and told him good luck with hiding your loud ass, he had been quite happy when Jin had practically given him a double take.

"How can you look so different! You literally changed nothing!" He'd screamed, before promptly losing his shit.

Taehyung had opted for zero makeup, not even a little shadow to accentuate his eyes. He'd left his skin bare (although in his defense he didn't need anything on it anyway). He'd dyed his hair a bright blue. He'd worn a plain black shirt with some kaki's to go with it.

And the glasses.

Apparently glasses did wonders. He'd laughed when one of his stylist's had suggested it, but apparently she wasn't messing around when she said he would look completely different and nearly unrecognizable.

He looked younger, too. Not as mature or put together.

"So you're sure?" Jin questioned once more. "What if you're recognized?"

"Then I'm recognized. At least I'll have gotten a bit of experience. I haven't worked in retail since I was fifteen."

"You mean that illegal job you got that almost got you expelled from school? Yes, I remember." Taehyung rolled his eyes. "But you're sure? Sure sure? Completely positive? A hundred percent? Diving right in? Make it or break it--"