Beck Oliver

"Singing for us today is Y/N seeing as its Holly Wood Arts tradition every new student must perform in front of the class their first day," Sikowitz says reading the list over, "You ready."

"Um yeah," I say softly nervous for my first solo in front of my new school. Anxiously I made my way up to the mini stage that was in the front of the class. "Umm hi, my name Y/N L/N and I'm gonna be sining Stone Cold by Demi Lovato."

"Whenever you're ready," Sikowitz says, hands shaking I reached over and clicked on the stereo

A/N: Pretend this is you also Renee Rapp is a queen 

The nervousness in me began to slowly fad as the song poured out of me, however the second the song was over I found my anxiety returning. the soft sound of clapping began to fill the room, a cute boy in the back clapping the loudest.

"Well Y/N I think we can all agree that you amazed us all, thank you. You may take a seat," Sikowitz says 

"Okay...thanks," I mumble taking a seat in the back of the room

"Hey you did great," the boy who had been clapping earlier says turning around to face me, "Seriously you have the voice of an angel, like damn girl chills. I'm Beck by the way." 

"Y/N, oh wait I already said that," I mumble

"You're adorable," he says laughing softly, "You don't need to be so nervous, you showed us all that you are insanely talented. Try to relax."

"Thanks Beck," I say smiling softly

"Of course, hey do you want to eat lunch with me?" he asks, "I'd love to get to know you better."

"That sounds great," I say smiling

"Till then Miss. L/N," he says grinning widely before turning back around to face the front of the class.