The Party

TW: Profanity

*Y/N's pov*

I turned back to talk to my friends after I saw Michael kiss the whore who bullied me in middle school and high school. Alyssa Barns. That bitch and her little minions that she calls her "summertime gals" has caused me hell throughout the years of my life. I'd never thought that I'd see my crush, Michael, make out with a walking hooters. I'd talked for only about 10 seconds or so until I overheard the conversation between Michael and Alyssa,

"Hey, Imma head to the bathroom I'll be right back,"

"Okay, Mikey!" Alyssa then bites her lip as she watches Michael head towards my direction.

I quickly turned my head back to my friends and pretend to not notice him. Next thing I knew, I felt a shoulder collide with my arm. I then got startled and dropped my white claw on my blue dress. Michael then looked over at me and started apologizing,

"Holy shit! I am so sorry, lemme go clean you up!" 

Michael then ran towards the bathroom to gather a bunch of towels and ran back to me. He then proceeds to continue apologizing to me as he attempts to wipe off the white claw that was splattered on my dress.

"Oh dear, I'm so sorry for this. I really didn't mean to!"

"It's okay, you're fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, but thank you." One look at his face and I felt my face get really hot. He then looked at me with his piercing-blue eyes and said,

"Hey, um, you look gorgeous in that dress, blue is definitely your color... and I'm so sorry that I ruined it. I really feel bad."

"T-thank you, it really means a lot. And you don't need to be sorry, I can just wash it off when I get back to my apartment."  We both then looked at each other and blushed. He then asked me a question that I will never forget,

"...D-do you, maybe, wanna hang out sometime? You just look so pretty, a-and I really want to get to know you better."

"I- of course!" I smiled.

"Great! Maybe we can talk tomorrow... or maybe even after this party."

"After the party sounds great," We then both smiled at each other and he proceeded to head to the bathroom. After about 5 minutes, he comes out and walks on over to Alyssa--who looked extremely pissed. She gave me a death glare and crossed her arms as she saw Michael approach her.

"MICHAEL, Who the FUCK was that girl you were talking too??"

"She was just a girl that I bumped into and I had to help her clean up her dress 'cause she spilled white claw on it."

"Uh huh, SURE..."

"It's true!"

"I heard what you said to her and you will NOT be going out with her. I'm your girlfriend, RIGHT???"

"I mean yeah, but you have no right to tell me who I can talk to and who I can't."

"Oh come one Michael! She is NOWHERE near your standards. She's just a loser bum girl!"

"That's not nice you know, at least she actually knows how to dress up for parties."

"So I don't dress nice?? How charming of you, Michael!"

"Alyssa please, I didn't mean to put it that way-"

"WE'RE DONE, MICHAEL. WE'RE DONE." Alyssa then storms away from him and approaches me. She then grips her hands on my shoulders and snarls, 

"If you EVER, come near my boyfriend- well, he's now my EX-boyfriend, but anyways; If you EVER come even 6 feet NEAR Michael, you will get the WORSE punishment known to man. So BACK THE FUCK OFF, YOU HEAR ME??"

"Um, okay then?"

"YOU BETTER."

"Alyssa, leave her alone." Michael stepped up. Alyssa then storms out the entry and slams the front door. I stand there for maybe a couple of seconds until Michael catches up to me.

"Hey, are you okay? I saw what she was doing to you and I'm sorry about that. She is so dramatic..."

"Yeah I'm fine, thanks. Hey, do you wanna leave this party and head to your place? This party is starting to get boring."

"Yeah I'm down. This party is kinda lame anyways haha." We both then left the party and went to Michael's truck. It was a really nice black GMC Sierra with leather interior. Michael then opens the door for me and I hop inside. I was greeted with the new car smell with a hint of cologne. Michael then closes the door and hops inside the truck. 

*Michael's pov*

I hop inside the truck and we both put our seatbelts on (so that we can be safe of course) and I start driving to my house. 

I'm so glad that I got to meet her, she is WAY nicer and more patient than Alyssa. If this were Alyssa and I, she would complain about the air conditioning and a bunch of other minor things. But Y/N's different. She doesn't complain about anything, at least that's what I think. She's so beautiful too, who would've guessed that I met the most gorgeous girl at a dumbs frat boy's party that Alyssa dragged me to? Well, I'm glad she did because I got to meet the girl of my dreams. 

Well anyways, as I start driving, I asked,

"So, uh, what do you wanna do when we get there? We could maybe watch a movie or something?"

"Yeah that sounds good, what movie should we watch?"

"Umm, I'm not sure to be honest. Do you like Star Wars?"

"Star Wars sounds pretty good,"

"Okay, I also have a bunch of snacks and beers too if you're in the mood."

"Sounds awesome! I'm so glad I met you, you don't deserve to date a girl like Alyssa. You're WAY too good for her."

"Honestly, I could say the same. She was a train wreck, especially tonight. Alyssa really showed her true colors on that one."

"Yeah, tell me about it. Did you know that she bullied me back in middle and high school?"

"Really? Wow, I can't believe I dated such a bitch. What sane person would ever THINK of bullying you? You're so pretty, it just hurts."

"Aweee that's so nice of you! Well, uh, I had, sand still have, a big crush on you Michael."

"I- really? omg..." I then started to blush as we pulled in the driveway. I then got out to open the door for Y/N  and we started to head to the front door. Little did I know that my night was going to be a blast as soon as I unlocked the front door.