Prougle

" ANOTHER 3 STAR SWORD???? "

That was Y/N a very dumb and introverted teen

who is obsessed with a game called Genshin Impact 

As you can tell she is currently fussing about getting a useless roll again

Now back to Y/N!

"Ughhh, why can't I just get albedo....." you whine as you wipe your nose angrily "That was a waste of ten hard earned wishes." 

you sigh as you look at you're primogems " I guess I can buy one more " 

You go back into the shop menu and buy another wish, praying that it'll give you an better item or even a character.

Pressing the wish button you squeeze  your eyes shut and put your hands together and you pray, You open your eyes to see a Bennett. 

" HOLY SHIT-"

"Y/N KEEP YOUR DAMN MOUTH SHUT BEFORE I COME UP THERE! AND GO TO BED!"

You wince as you hear your mother's angry voice yell at you from downstairs. Shaking off you're mothers threat you look back at you're screen, smiling.

"Hey at least I got a character!" 

" I SAID GO TO BED !"

"OK OK MOM IM GOING TO BED" you sigh as you turn of you're computer and put it on you nightstand.

" I wish I could be in Genshin.... " a wave of tiredness hit you like a truck and you closed your eyes.

" you wish shall be granted "

You jolted up as you heard that voice, but instead of your head hitting the air. You headbutted something.....well someone.

"Owiee" you heard a child whine, looking up there was a floating little girl holding her forehead and pouting... wait FLOATING??

You look at her more closely and low and behold It was the emergency food herself, Paimon 

Wait Paimon... "EHHHHHH! WHERE AM I ??" you shout out as you hold your forehead as well