Chapter One: This Isn't what I Meant

.2:18━━━━━━━━━━♡━━━2:55.

.◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ .

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

"HEY! AREN'T  YOU GOING TO APOLOGIES FOR HITTING PAIMON'S HEAD?" the little girl said as she crossed her arms.

"What do you mean apologies?, you're the one who was in my face!"

"If you didn't wake up we wouldn't have this problem!"

"If i didn't wake up you would've thought i was dead!" you shouted back.

"What's with all the arguing" a seemingly tired voice spoke up from behind you.

Turning around you almost choked on the air, here he was. The one and only, Aether.

"She woke up and headbutted Paimon! " the little white haired pest spoke up 

"holy shit, did i die and go to heaven?" you said pointing at Aether " Or is that an angel ?"

Aether deadpanned at that comment ,'Is she trying to flirt with me or trying to flatter me?'

"Well paimon thinks that we should just stop sitting around and start to explore!"

" Wait by exploring, do we have to climb? " you looked at paimon with a worried expression as you got up and brushed the dirt off your ( pants/shorts/leggings )

"Yeah! what else do you think were gonna do" paimon said with a cheery voice

"well how are we going to explore together, if we don't even know each others names" Aether suddenly spoke up scaring the shit out of you.

"ACK, i honestly forgot you where even there...."  

"Well my name is paimon!"

"I think it was easy to figure that out since you use 'Paimon' instead of 'I'"

You snorted at the comment Aether made 

"Hey It's just Paimons choice of words!" she said crossing her arm and pouting

"Aha, well im Y/N, nice to meet ya!"

"Aether..." 

"Well A E T H E R " you said dramatizing his name "you seem a little glum "

"Of course i am, who wouldn't be after losing their sibling?"

'Ah fuck, i forgot about that....'