first

kageyamas pov : middle school.

i walked out the door and started to walk to school. i was planning on going to aoba josai for high school because of their cool volleyball team. i havent meet my soulmate yet. maybe id meet them there! i hope they like volleyball. i feel my phone buzz in my pocket and see a message from kin (kindaichi) saying that they're waiting for me so we can sign up for volleyball. i message back, "im nearly there. mom was at a work thing again and wont be home for a week so you can kuni should come over for a sleepover again." i press send before putting my phone in my pocket. i look up to realize that im at school and i see them standing at the front gate waiting for me. "hey idiots" i say jokingly. obviously i didnt mean it. they were my only friends here at kitagawa. we head in the school and i start looking for a vending machine so i can get some milk. it takes us awhile to find it but we do and then we head to the gym. "ugghh look what you did king now we're late." i turn to him and poke my tongue out. kindaichi and kunimi are soulmates.
(their soulmark:)

they didnt think it was cool but i did

they didnt think it was cool but i did. i wish i had met my soulmate already but i guess you cant rush that kind of thing. or should i say soulmates. im supposed to have two soulmates apparently. we go up the stairs to see that we're at the gym

after everyone introduces themselves

the bell rings and i go to my class. history. we all have it together and the teacher lets us play on our phones as long as we put them down if the principal comes in and act like we were learning. the whole time we all just text eachtother. (me, kindaichi and kunimi.) i put my phone on the table after turning off the sound and rest my head on the desk. im so tired, i didnt get enough sleep because my mother kept me up cleaning again. i get a message from oikawa. hes the captain of our volleyball and official setter. we had to give everyone our numbers incase they needed to message us. we decided to make a team group chat. i look at the notification before clicking it. i wonder what oikawa messaged me about.
kageyamas pov for the texts:

oikawa-san

oikawa-san: hey, tobio-chan right?

me: yes thats me, is there something you need oikawa-san?

oikawa-san: no im just checking this is your number.
say, you said you were a setter right?

me: yeah i did, and you're the official setter right?

i bet your skills are amazing!!

oikawa-san: haha, i suppose so. anyways i have to go now tobio-chan
ttyl!

me: bye :)

i put my arms on my desk and end up drifting off to sleep. oikawa-san seems nice. i hope we can be friends.