4 (Piggyback ride)

I want to dedicate this chapter to my new friend FAK3_B1TCH.. Thanks a lot for your support. ❤️

Sehun's POV

After a little chat with Anna and her friend I bid my goodbye and went to the elevator with my manager hyung. We were waiting for the elevator when I took my phone out from my pocket. But wait..

That's not my phone!!

Oh right. It’s that girl, Anna's phone.

When she fainted her phone dropped there. Manager hyung took the phone and gave it to me earlier. I wanted to give her in the hospital. But I forgot when she interrupted.

Flashback 

"Can you call your family to take you home? Here, take your ph..."

"It's okay oppa. Actually my family is not here. I am here with my friend. But it's okay, I can go back by myself." Sehun was cut off by Anna.

Flashback end

Whatever. I have to give it back now. "Hyung, you go first. I am coming later." I told and turned to go back to her apartment.

"But why are you going back?" Manager hyung called me from behind. I just showed the phone over my shoulder without any reply.

I was already in front of her apartment door when I accidentally pressed the lock button of her phone.

There was a photo in lock screen and it was a boy. But I know this boy!

Chanyeol hyung. The photo was Chanyeol hyung's.

Then I realized who was her 1st bias. It’s Chanyeol hyung. And I was after him. But it’s okay, isn’t it? There are a lots of fan whose bias is me, right? So it should be okay if this girl's bias is Chanyeol hyung.

But am I really okay with this?

I got interrupted from my thoughts by a loud sound. And it was from Anna's apartment. And then I heard some whining sound.

What happened? Are they okay? Is Anna okay? She wasn’t in her right stage already. Oh! and her pressure! It was still low. What if she faint again? Shit!

I rang the door bell immediately and waited for them to open the door when these thoughts passed by my mind.

I don’t know why but I was a little scared about that girl's health. May be she fainted in front of me, that's why. Yeah, it should be just it.

I heard them talking about something before the door opened. And I didn’t understand anything because it was a different language.

I entered their apartment when Eva opened the door for me.

"Sehun oppa?" Eva was shocked seeing me. I could tell she was shocked without looking at her beacuse of her voice. And I was just looking at one person, Anna.

Why is she AGAIN on the floor?

Anna's POV

After Sehun oppa left, I tried again to stand up. But it was hard walking without any support. So I called Eva for help. I barely took two steps with her help and I fell. Wow! Again. I whinnied in pain. This time I think I really broke my leg.

"Yah! Why did you left my hand?" I was really angry that I didn’t hear the door bell first time.

"You're too heavy Anna. And I am not as strong as you. For your kind information I am 3 inches shorter than you. How can I carry a 5 feet 4 inch giant like you?"

"Okay okay. Sorryyy. Just open the door now. Someone rang the bell."

"Okay, you just stay there. I will help you after that." Eva sighed and went to the door.

I know it’s not Eva's fault. I am really too heavy for her to carry. But what could I do. There is not Sehun oppa anymore to help me, right?

"Sehun oppa?" Or maybe I am wrong?

I flinched when I heard Eva saying that. I turned my head and saw. Sehun oppa was standing there, 3 steps away from me.

I was so flustered that I forgot about my damaged leg and tried to stand up immediately. And that was a big mistake. I felt huge pain in my leg this time and fell again on the floor. Did I really broke it now?

"Are you okay?" I heard Sehun oppa asking. And his voice. He was worried? For me? He took steps forward and knelt down in front of me, maintaining the eye level.

"How did you fall again?"

He was too close to me. I felt my heart beat increasing. Also my face burning.  I don’t blush easily, so I hope my face is not red already.

"Hey. You alright?" That's when I realized I was staring at him this whole time.

"Ye...yeah. I am ok...okay." Shit! I am sure I blushed this time.

"Then can you stand up?"

I saw Eva just standing a few steps away from us without any word. I know she is worried about me but still don’t want to interrupt Sehun oppa.

I know I can't stand now. But I still have to try. I said I am okay. I tried to stand up and AGAIN I fell for the nth time. I lost the count of my falling today in front of Oh Sehun. Aaagghh it’s really embarrassing. Or maybe not?

Sehun turned around without any word, so now I am facing his back.

"Get on my back. I will take you to your room."

Did I hear it right?! Sehun is offering ME a piggyback ride? Oh Sehun?!

I know it was not the time for this but I remembered a dialogue from the kdrama 'Her private life' when the female lead first met her idol in real life.

"No way. Is it okay for me to be this blessed?"

I was feeling exactly that way. Is it really okay?