2 (Day 1?)

It was tuesday, the second day of seoul and that was just a rest day. And wednesday they started exploring..

They decided to explore separately as their destinations were different. 1st 3 days were quite simple for Anna. She really wanted to go to Chanyeol's dad's restaurant and so she did.

It was last week of January and Exo's new album has released last month. So it's the time for concerts, fan meetings and others. And Anna has all of them in her schedule.

6th day of Seoul. Sehun had a live gaming broadcast today. And fans were waiting outside. And there was Anna, waiting too, alone, because Eva has different schedule. This is her 1st time to see any member in real.

Fans were standing there and waiting for Sehun to come out of the building. And when he came out all started screaming. But Anna stood still.

What am I gonna do? Anna was just too shocked to even think straight.

She waited for these moments for years. And now one of her idols and also her BIAS WRECKER was there, in front of her eyes... It's normal for her to froze in her place.

Think straight Anna. He is going... He will get in his car in a few steps. Just do something.... Anna screamed in her mind.

She was standing close to Sehun's car. And when Sehun was just one step away from his car just then...

"Annyeong Sehun-ah" WHAT!! Did I just said ANNYEONG SEHUN-AH??!! I must be went crazy how could I said th...

"Annyeonghaseyo" Sehun was just a few step away from Anna so he clearly heard what she said. And he JUST replied his fan. (At least that what sehun thought)

Wait! Did he just replied ME??!! An...and he is smiling!! HE IS SMILING AT ME!!

I am going to black out.. Shit! My head is spinning... No no no not now... And that's when everything went dark and BOOM! A falling sound.

Sehun's POV

I was getting in my car when I heard a loud sound. I just turned to see what was that sound and that's when I saw. One of my fans FAINTED.

Wait, she is the one whom I just replied. But why isn't anyone helping her?!

I waited for a minute to see but no one helping her a little bit and she was still unconscious.

What should I do? I can't just ignore her, right? After all she is my fan. And why isn't anyone moving? Shit! Her forehead is bleeding now. I think she hit her head in something.

"Umm.. Anybody know her? Anyone her friend? " I asked.

"Anyo oppa" Some of them replied.

What should I do now? She is alone and looks like she is not Korean. It is dangerous for her. I can't just leave her like that.

I went into my car and fans were waving at me. I waved them back. After closing the door I told my manager hyung to take the girl to the hospital.

My manager took her in another car and we headed to the hospital. Yes I went too. Because I was worried? Yeah I am just worried for a fan of mine. That's IT.

.
.
.

Anna's POV

I slowly opened my eyes. And...and I don't know where I am.

"How are you feeling now?"

I know this voice very well. Oh Sehun. And well now I understand why I don't know this place. Because it's my stupid dream. I sighed.

"Oppa, do you really have to speak in Korean in my dreams too? At least speak in English, ok?" I replied in Korean but I was a little frustrated. Yes I CAN speak in Korean but still it's difficult for me. And really? He has to speak in Korean in my dreams too?!

Aahh my head is hurting a lot.. Wait a minute! If this is a dream then why am I feeling pain?! Don't tell me it's real life and I just said that to Oh Sehun?! For real?! If this is real I want to pass out again. Oh no!