• E L E V E N •

~Yeosang's POV~

I was so mad, looking at her leave. I don't know what is wrong with him to throw her like that, and I'm gonna find out what happened. I got into living room where we left them to talk. These two are still there, and I can't control my anger.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?" I literally came in yelling, and boys following after me, as angry as I am. "Calm down." Hongjoong said lightly, looking at one dot on the wall. "I will not calm down until you explained why she left!" I said, going in front of his sight, so he can actually look at my eyes, while talking to me.

"Look at this." He just pushed a paper over the table. I took it in my hands, boys surrounding me to read it as well. "You can't be fucking serious!" I said, now laughing at how stupid he is actually, also trying to control myself.

"This is not her handwriting. Literally, I know it even though, I know her as much as you do." I said throwing that paper at his face. "But you clearly don't know her enough." I said, and left the room. He is completely blind, by whatever that is beside him. He would probably turn his back to one of us too, if she accuse us of something.

"Yeosang, calm down." Wooyoung came after me, along with a boys. "How can I calm down? What if he turns his back on some of us? I know that we knew her for a small time but I trust her!" I yelled back. "We trust her too. I know that Sofie(HJ's ex) is behind this." Mingi said, and boys nodded. "Don't wait for me." I said and disappeared into the woods.

~Joy's POV~

I heard a knock on my door and it's pretty late. I got up, and put my gun at the back, into the pants. I opened the door and found Yeosang standing there. "Can I come in?" He asked and I moved away from door, so he can enter. "Why are you here?" I asked him, we both sat down on couch.

"I wanted to see you, and ask how are you." He said, looking at his hands, while he is playing with his fingers. "I'm okay." I said giving him a fake smile. "Stop lying." He said, and I tried to stay in my act. "I'm just mad at him, that's all." I said, again. He came closer to me,and pulled me into tight hug. As soon as I felt warmth, my emotions burst. "Let it all out." He said, petting my back gently.

After some time, we talked and he believes me, boys believe me too. But why did he, the guy that I cared so much, why didn't he believed me? "You have to know, that this is not the first time that Hongjoong is like this, after she came into our lives."he said. "She keeps coming and he just let's her in. He never realized that he is under her paw, he is manipulating with him." He explained.

"Why don't he just try to help himself?" I asked him. "Well he still haven't realized that, and person who don't realize the problem, can't seek help." He said and I nodded. "That's true." I said. Suddenly someone knocked on the door.

Yeosang pull out the gun and I did too, which made him shocked. "Where did you get that?" He asked me, confused."Taejong? He give it so I can protect myself." I said and he nodded. We got to the door and I opened it.

Mingi, San, Wooyoung, Seonghwa, Junho and Jongho stood on the door, looking at us like at ghosts. I pulled my gun down as well as Yeosang, and moved from door in relief. "Come in." I said and literally I had to pull them in, because they stood there like statues.

"I haven't had gun pointed at me, for years now." San said, still in shock. "Well, I need to be more careful. Sorry for that." I said, giving them small smile. We sat down in living room and I'm happy that they are all here.

~Hongjoong's POV~

This was all a big trap and I fell for it. I pushed her away, and I didn't want that but I did it anyway. I'm still trying to process everything that have happened. Why haven't I try to react other way? Why haven't I trust her? Why do I always push people that I care the most? Why am I like this?