• S I X•

"Yeosang, have you told her?" San asked, I looked at Yeosang confused. He makes weird face to San, but when he saw me staring, he began acting like nothing happened. "What?" I asked looking at San, as Yeosang doesn't seem like telling me anything.

"The head coven is coming. They heard about you, and think that we did all of this, to you." He said, all of the boys are staring at him like 'Really bro?'. "But you didn't have anything with this..Who told them that?" I asked this time looking at Hongjoong. "We don't know." He said, not looking at me. "And what will happen to you now?" I asked, still looking at his reaction. He give me that 'not sure' look.

San suddenly froze, pointing his finger in air. "I think they are here." He said as boys all stood up, Hongjoong took my hand, and hide me behind him. All the boys, gather around me, looking at the door to open. I can feel presence, coming closer, as well as footsteps through the woods.

The door opened, six guys came in, following by two girls. I'm trying to see them, but Hongjoong is holding me tight, that I can't move too much, even though I'm a newborn.

"Well, well, well, long time no see." Someone said with a deep voice, I can hear humor in his voice. "It's not like we avoid you, or something." San said, giving the smirk to them. "Woah San, you still haven't changed." The other guy told. "Cut the crap, we came here to check something." Other deep voice told.

"You came to see me." I said behind Hongjoong, his hand holding me tighter and tighter on every word I say. "Hongjoongie." I said lightly, he turned around, looking me straight in eyes, his look is unsure and full of mixed emotions. I signaled to his hold, to let me go. He did, but he still was by my side. Boys moved away a bit, showing me, to the guys and girls in front of me. 'Why are all of them hot?'

"We need to talk to you." A deep voice by the tall guy in front. "Okay, but Hongjoong will be next to me. I don't trust you." I said, giving a look at Hongjoong, before looking back at them. "That's fine with us." He said giving me a smirk.

We sat down on couch, boys didn't let us alone in the same room, so all of them are standing around the living room, while Hongjoong is sitting next to me. The 'Coven' is sitting in front of us, expect two guys, they are standing on the entrance.

"How did you become Vampire?" The blonde one, with deep voice asked. "I was bitten in alley, I worked late. It was out of nowhere." I said confidently. "Do you remember, who did it to you?" He asked again, staring at me, I feel like he is staring at my soul. "It depends." I said. "Depends on what?" He asked, confused. "It depends on what will happen to that person." I said, one of the dark-haird girls on the right side laughed at my answer.

"Why do you care what will happen to a monsters?" She said, laughing. "Well, I don't think he deserves to be punished or killed. He was poisoned." I said, "Also, I'm one of these monsters after all." I said, looking at her, she just rolled her eyes. "Well, then we won't punish him." He said, but I don't trust him. "Good." I said. "You know that, if you don't tell us who did this to you, we will have to punish these guys." He said pointing at the Hongjoong and boys in room.

"You can kill me if you want, but you won't touch them. I will fight, until my body alows me." I said, hissing at him. "Hmm, boys." He said and two guys moved from entrance, coming closer to us. I jumped up, fighting with both of them, one is on the floor, while other is kneeling in front of me while I'm holding his head with my right hand, ready to bite off his neck.

"I told you, I'm gonna fight." I said annoyed, pushing that poor guy on the floor. All of the room is staring at me, with that 'o' look. "Wow, Hongjoong you really thought her well." The blonde guy said, looking at Hongjoong who is still impressed. "She is natural." San said, smirking.