𝟎𝟐

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

┊ ⋆ ┊   .   ┊   ┊

┊    ┊⋆     ┊   .

┊    ┊       ⋆˚              

✧. ┊         

⋆ ★

— "𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊?"

"since when did you have an older brother?" signora asked, her eyes widened. childe let out a drawn-out sigh and just put his face in his hands. everyone looked at him in bewilderment. they've known this man for plenty of years, yet they never got to know his family, due to his privacy when it came to them. childe had secrets, and they could respect that because it didn't interfere with their relationship.

"he's not my biological brother-" childe started, but was cut off by y/n. "obviously." they rolled their eyes, taking a sip of their drink and shrieking when childe swatted at their arm lightly. "shut up. anyways, he's the son of the man my mom married. his dad is like some ceo or some shit and he's suuuuuper rich but he treats scaramouche like shit. he's sorta nice to me though which is unexpected but whatever." the ginger continued.

y/n gasped lightly, putting their hands on their cheek like that one van gough painting, to make fun of childe, which in turn led childe to smack them again. this, in turn, led to signora smacking childe, which lead to them bickering childishly until zhongli split them apart. "alright children, you can stop now. let's just finish eating and get going it's getting late." zhongli spoke, the two sticking their tongues out at each other but listening.

the five finished up their meal and said their goodbyes for the night, and drove off in their respective cars. signora and y/n were sitting peacefully listening to the radio when suddenly signora lowered the volume and spoke up. "y/n, i don't really know who this scaramouche dude is, but i think that you should probably be careful. you know how easily you get attached to people and i don't want you getting hurt again."