𝟎𝟔

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ .

┊ ┊ ⋆˚         

✧. ┊         

⋆ ★

— "𝐘𝐀𝐖𝐍."

cold sheets and pure silence were all that was felt in the early hours of the day as y/n jolted up with a start. a yawn overtook them and they let out a sigh afterward, stretching out their arms, turning their attention to the small cat that lay on the side of them, petting bubbles slightly.

a small ray of sun shone through the closed cream-colored blinds and the fluffy rug tickled their feet slightly as they jumped off the bed and opened their door, peeking outside to look for any signs of life in the cold apartment. "where the fuck did he go?" they said out loud, searching for the bowl-shaped male who they had kidnapped the night before.

the living room was empty, save for a small white note laying on the coffee table, y/n stepping outside their room in only an oversized shirt and shorts. they grabbed the note, laid down on the couch, and read it to themselves quietly, a soft smile spreading on their face as they read the neatly printed letters.

"◛⑅·˚ ༘ ♡"

y/n

thanks for letting me stay at your apartment for a night, i appreciate it even though you shouldn't really let strangers do that. don't worry about how i got home, i'm fine. 

well, you have my phone number so if you ever need

anything in the future, don't hesitate to text. actually, please do hesitate you are quite the hassle. but still, you get one favor and that's it.