Promise...

The scenery was gorgeous. Zach took me to a really high point with a balcony and a bench which was in the middle. The sun was just setting down and the view was simply marvellous. Wait! Sunset? How long have we been talking for? When I arrived in LA it was around 6pm I think. Time really flew by.

- Do you like it? - Zach asked while looking into my eyes.
- I love it! Thank You so much for this.

I was about to tear up. This was such a beautiful gesture. In that exact moment I knew that this was the only place I wanted to be right there with him.
We were talking until sun completely disappeared behind a mountain, talked about our interests like bands we like or hobbies we loved. I wanted this moment to never stop. However all the good must end at some point right?
- Well as much as I loved spending this time together I am sad to say we will have to get home at some point - he chuckled like he really didn't want to go, like he'd prefer just stay there and watch starry night with me.
- Oh bummer now I will have to bump into another stranger to come and watch stars with me!
- Ha. Ha. Well don't you dare missy! I'm the stranger who owns that place now - Zach said as he stood up from the bench we were sitting on.
- Hey Zach?
- Yeah?
- Would you want to hanging out tomorrow? And maybe the day after that?
- Missing me already?
- Maaaaaybe? - damn right I did - don't you wanna though?
- Haha of course I do! But you'll have to give me some contact info, otherwise how else are we gonna talk? Bumping into strangers until we find each other?
- Promise to text me later?
- And that we'll meet for sure! Promise.
We laughed loudly after that and exchanged numbers. We sadly had to say goodbye and head to our own different directions.

Later that night at the hotel I was still shocked. This meeting not only was great, it literally went over any of my expectations. From being worried about Zach dismissing me to a great time and promise about seeing each other the next day! I couldn't believe this was the real world. It felt like a dream, I was so overwhelmed by this wonderful time we spent together. This all seemed too perfect. Then I remembered about how little time I have. Great. Way to ruin your own mood.
In that moment my phone buzzed.

"Dont you dare to worry about time okay?"

How did he-?
Well he either already got to know I worry to much or he's a mind-reading psychic.

"Wow mind reading? Didn't know you had it in you"

"I've got many tricks up my sleeve ;)"

I smiled. It may have seem a bit like silly teenage thing, it meant so much to me. He made me feel like the world wasn't gonna end for me so soon.
We've texted for a few more hours and agreed we would both get some much needed sleep.

...........................................................................
Well that certainly did take a turn. I was busy with Christmas preparations so my head was mostly occupied with that.
How did You all spend Christmas? Hope it was a great time :3