Christmas Kiss.

They were in Hans and Ludvig's villa doing BQQ and enjoying the beach, it was a different but very valuable and exciting Christmas. Frida held little Leonard in her arms, he was Ludvig's youngest son and although Frida had been with him only a few times, he seemed to feel comfortable with her which was very good.

"What will we do? Tomorrow is Christmas and I don't have any of your presents," she said sadly as Leonard played with the necklace she had.

"We packed the ones you sent to Stockholm and brought them here," Elsa said still without taking her eyes off her cell phone.

"Uh, smart!" Frida said.

"But," Viola walked over to her, putting herself in the middle of Benny and Frida, "while we're figuring out the gifts, why don't you tell us more about you? How you met, who gave the first kiss and when was it, etc..."

Frida looked at Benny, of everything she had experienced in her life, that story was the one she remembered the most, which was interesting. "Frida would like to tell that story," Benny pulled away, as he was also very entertained eating his rib with barbecue sauce. Frida looked at Viola and the truth is that she felt that she could not refuse to tell her, she didn't want to be rude or disappointing.

By this time Leonard was already in the sand building a castle so Frida had her hands free, she began to tremble slightly and didn't know the truth where to start, "we met at a contest but this day we hardly spoke, then we met again weeks later and this day we talked a lot, Benny invited me to have a drink at a bar and stuff..." she remembered what happened after the bar and a smile inevitably crossed her face but she didn't know if it was correct to tell that part.

"And then?" Viola smiled knowing the story, but wanted her to tell it herself. Benny looked up and noticed that Frida wouldn't stop smiling, so he had no choice but to smile as well.

"Then we talked all night," she replied trying to be as brief and less detailed as possible.

"Where?" She kept pushing until she got to the truth and Frida was already feeling intimidated. Ludvig, who was listening to her from the grill, couldn't help but intervene.

"Viola, don't push!"

"Where? In my hotel room having a good time, something else?" Benny replied without a filter. Frida looked at him like everyone else, Viola smiled feeling victorious.

"Thank you," she replied. "Nice story, by the way."

"And that's how Benny became my stepfather," Hans added. "And Lotta's," he said in a lower, passive tone of voice as he smiled as the sweet memory of his sister made him feel good but melancholic at the same time. They all fell silent and Frida felt a lump in her throat, she missed her so much and wanted her to be there with them.

"And then we all had good Christmas together," Benny said also smiling, he loved the fact that thanks to Frida he was able to have stability and a great family with whom he shared for many years.

"Yes," Frida whispered and looked away.

"And," Viola paused before asking, she didn't know if she was sneaking around much in these matters but she needed to know. "Why didn't you have children?"

"Hmm... we had four beautiful and wonderful children," Frida replied.

"You know what I mean," she demanded.

"Yes we had one..." Benny decided to answer without thinking about anything else, "but Frida had a miscarriage and was not born." Everyone was stunned, only Hans knew it, but Ludvig had no idea and that is why he was surprised, he put the meat aside and turned to see his father.