It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year.

Frida was with the girls while they tanned, taking advantage of every second of sunshine that Maldives offered them, when they were back in Stockholm they knew that would be more than impossible.

They were obsessed with the turquoise blue of the water and the fine white sand, clear sky, burning sun and heat, just what their bodies needed; it was like thawing after the cold they had been suffering from since the beginning of September, at that time it was snowing in Stockholm and they enjoying the heat that this tropical part of the world offered them.

Despite being outside enjoying the beach, there were not many people, one or two families and couples, but the distance was so long that there was no way to get the coronavirus, therefore, Frida felt very comfortable and decided to trust and enjoy of her family, in any case in January they would return to the confinement until they did have the vaccine.

Ilona was playing in the sand with Leonard, she loved children so she enjoyed it a lot, the others were sunbathing and Viola was in the water enjoying the salt. Benny got up from the shade he was in and went to enjoy the ocean with his granddaughter, it was the best he could do. Frida watched him walk to the water from her chair, he was still sexy and she knew it, she smiled at the thought and bit her lip but then came back to reality.

Benny started swimming with his granddaughter, it was so much fun to be there, enjoying his last week there and spending quality time with everyone. "Slow down I've lost my ability," Benny suggested to his granddaughter, struggling with the salty water entering his mouth.

"You still do very well," she encouraged him and stopped, for they couldn't go any further anyway. "Are you sure there are no sharks here?"

"Well," he said not very sure, "it's the Indian Ocean and you never know what here is, let's get back to shore," he made the mature decision, they both swam to the beach but deep enough to swim.

Frida got up from her chair, she was going to do something she wanted to do to cleanse her mind and heart, she took her cell phone, some earpods that they gave her for Christmas and her granddaughters taught her to use, she put on inspirational music and began to walk down the street. beach, she wanted to clear her mind a bit and spend time alone, being there had made her think a lot about her loved ones who were no longer there, and therefore, made her very nostalgic.

She took a deep breath and from time to time bent down to take some shells, she had to analyze what she would do with Benny, she did want something with him and she could not deny it, nor hide it or close herself to that love, but she could not force him to either to be there. Soon it would be the new year, they would return to their normal lives and she would be left without him and no one, as always.

She stopped for a minute to look at the horizon, it was a true paradise, everything seemed painted or taken from a movie and that made her feel very good, while she was there she did not stop praying, she wanted to be enlightened, she wanted to know the right thing to do.

Benny looked away and saw her there, albeit with difficulty because his eyesight was no longer so good. He then left Viola swimming and came out of the ocean to grab a towel and dry off. "Look grandpa!" Leonard enthusiastically called out to him and proudly displaying the castle he had built with Ilona, ​​"we did it."

"Give me 5" he leaned a little towards his grandson who clashed his hand against his grandfather's abruptly, a lot of energy for that little one.

Later, Frida came back from her therapy, she felt much better, Benny went with her and held her hands, she looked at him confused but waited for him to give his message, "Do you want to have dinner with me tonight?" He asked.