INTRO

My name is Fernanda, I lived my whole life in Chile and I am 23 years old. A year and a half ago I published my first book "Lost with you" and my agent found a way to promote it in the United States.

Long short story, I travelled to USA to promote "Lost with you" and met Jeff Davis on a writers convention, we kind of became friends, and he became my Guru, so I was one of the first persons who knew about a new project he was thinking of; "Teen Wolf: What Happened To Them".

So this was basically about what happened after Teen Wolf ended five years ago, he would call some of the main actors as Tyler Posey, Dylan O'Brien, Tyler Hoechlin and Holland Roden to film an episode kind of explaining what their characters are doing with their lives now, 5 years later.

When he told me about it I got really excited because I used to be part of the Teen Wolf Fandom, and then Jeff said that he was telling me because he wanted me to help him with the script. If I said "yes" I would have to stay 3 more months just to write the script and maybe to help casting some other actors, so I thought about it, called my parents in Chile and finally we all decided it was a great and unique opportunity, so I did.

Jeff and I worked so hard to make a really great script that the old fandom would love, and then I was with him when he talked to Posey, Dylan, Hoechlin and Holland, and they all loved the idea. He even called some other actors like Colton, Orny, J.R, Linden, Melissa, Shelley, Arden and Keahu.

Jeff asked me to stay until they ended up filming so I did, I ended up staying 4 and a half months. But the project ended up being bigger than what we thought. Of course a fandom never dies, so the fans said they wanted more, and more. So they renewed for a first season, but I was about to leave to Chile. Jeff offered me to be part of the crew as a writer. I had a lot to think about, but it was a well-paid job and I needed the money. I stayed.

This is my story, how I went from being a committed fan, to having a relationship with my biggest idol.