ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

"Sᴍᴏʟ Bᴇᴀɴ"

✨N᷏o᷏ O᷏n᷏e᷏s᷏ P᷏O᷏V᷏✨

"What's wrong with him??"

Saying you were worried was an understatement.

Jimin's ears perked up as he heard your voice. He wanted to go and comfort you but he was soaked, needed clean clothes, and his hair to be washed. But he didn't want to call out.

He felt a tad jealous. He barley knows you and he craves for the attention he has missed. He craves to be loved by you. Or someone like you, but his mind stayed on your conversation. You were worried about someone. It was that Jungkook dude.

You on the other hand had calmed down.

"(Y.n) I'm fine!" You heard jungkook yell.

"Jin.." you warned, "I thought we said no more pranks!!"

"Sorry (y.n), I thought he was hurt. He fell down the stairs."

I was about to respond when I heard Jimin, and I'm sure Jin did too.

"Noona, please help mee~!" Jimin wined slightly.

He knew you didn't need to chat with this Jin dude, it wasn't important so he couldn't wait longer for his Noona.

"Sorry Jin, I have to go." I apologise

"Wait! (Y.n)! What are you hiding?? A guy?? Make sure to be safe-"

You hung up on him, blushing and embarrassed.

You walked back into the bathroom to see Jimin pouting. Awh what a smol bean.

"You know you don't need to call me Noona, Jimin-ah."

He pouted but it went away the moment you touched his ears. He let out a loud purr and blushed in embarrassment.

No one made him purr that loud before. And all you did was touch his ears!

He was embarrassed, while you were awed by him. He was a cutie in your eyes. No denying it.

"Jimin, you need to lean your head back please."

He did so obediently and blushed at the praise he received after he did. He liked this.

You lathered his hair in shampoo lightly, making sure to get the base of his ears good and being gentle enough to him.