ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣

"Sʟʏ Fᴏx"

✨Y᷏o᷏u᷏r᷏ P᷏O᷏V᷏ ✨

✨Y᷏o᷏u᷏r᷏ P᷏O᷏V᷏ ✨

It's been a week or two since I took Jimin in under my wing. No, I didn't adopt him... Yet. I was waiting for the right time. I was waiting to know if he actually wants to stay or not.

Jin and Jungkook said they were coming over today with their close friends. I just hope Jimin will get along with them.

I got home from a stressful day of work (Karen's everywhere), and walked in my home. I took my shoes off at the door along with my coat, and plopped my bag on a chair nearby.

"Jimin? I'm home!"

I immediately heard a bang and running as he came from upstairs, doing god knows what.

"(Y.n)-ie!"

He ran closer and tackled me into a hug. I stumbled but was able to regain my balance.

"Hey bub, are you dressed and ready?"

I pulled him away from scenting my neck and looked at his outfit choice. He was wearing sweatpants and one of my hoodies.

He shook his head and grinned at you.

"I wanna wear this! So they can know I'm yours!" he answered proudly.

I chuckled and tugged the sweater up on him. Like I suspected, he was not wearing an undershirt.

"Jimin-ah what did I tell you about wearing an undershirt?"

He giggled as I playfully scolded him. I glanced at his toned stomach.

He blushed and looked at me with a smug look.

"You said not to let others know?"

I shook my head, smiling, "No Jimin."

He tried again, his smug look stayed.

"Umm so I don't tempt you?"

Sly fox.

"Jimin! No it's so you don't get a cold. It's almost winter you big baby."

He blushed slightly but lifted his shirt anyways and put my hand on the middle of his chest.

"What are you doing Jimin?"

"Feel me! Im warm, see??"

I looked where my hand was and blushed. He is innocent and he means no harm. Damn this boy has great muscles-

"Jimin! You dink."

I removed my hand and pulled the sweater back down lightly, so it was on normally again.

"Don't do that again." I scolded, watching his expressions change.

He pouted as his ears flattened against his sandy hair. I just ruffled his hair and walked off to my room to get ready.