❤ Chapter 2 ❤

Hello welcome back to another chapter 👁👄👁✌
Note: Demon slayer does not belong to me it belongs to their rightful owner
Another note: i only made this out of boredom,now i know what my idols feel like whenever they make a story so...I respect them-
Another note again-: i might discontinue this book or delete it because of my motivation...i dont have a creative mind.

Back to the story:

3rd Person POV

You finnaly arrived at the mountain,now you're outside his house about to knock until....a burgundy haired boy opened the door (is that how you spell it-)

Y/n POV
"Huh?..." I look at the boy standing infront of me,staring at him with dotted eye's.
I snapped out of it and asked "erm....do you know who Urukodaki Sakonji is?..."

He stared at me for a while then it hit him."A-ah!,you must be the new student!" (Bro wth this sounded like they are on modern times)
"Come in,Urokodaki sensei is still at the village buying ingredients for dinner" He said.

I went inside the hut(?) and put my bags down."I'm Kamado Tanjiro!!,its a pleasure to meet you." He let out a hand for me to shake."L/n Y/n the pleasure is all mine" I shook his hand.

"Stay here I'll make some tea!" He then left me alone in the living room,I put yuki down and let him rest on the tatami floor(?) while waiting for Tanjiro.

~timeskip brought to you by a cat nezuko ~

He finally came back with matcha tea,he sat down and drank tea with me while waiting for Urokodaki-san.

While waiting,i could feel how awkward it is so i decided to have a small talk with him by asking "hey,uh,can you tell me more about yourself while we wait?" I asked,"u-Uh-,Im Kamado Tanjiro,The eldest from 6 kids!" He suddenly kinda yelled.

"Im L/n Y/n,the eldest from 2 kids" I said "im from the Philippines,im here to be a bodyguard babysitter kinda thing..." I continued.he looked at me in awe and asked "are there demons there?" I froze and think about it.

"Well...i was born in japan and lived here for 5 years then my family moved back to the Philippines for years" You answered "but,demon slayers Don't exist because demons are almost extinct in my country"you continued.

While Tanjiro and i are talking about our likes and disliked and sharing some stories.we heard somebody knock the door tanjiro and i stood up and asked " Name?" "Urokodaki Sakonji" Answered by the person in the door.

Tanjiro opened the door and said "Welcome back Urokodaki-san!" Urokodaki-sensei just hummed and looked at me,"H-hi!,im L/n Y/n ill be under you're care from bow on.please take good care of me" I said while bowing.

"You're test will start tomorrow,for now just rest" Urokodaki-sensei said "Hai(yes)" I said.

.
.
.
.
,
.
.
.
.
.
,
,
.
,
,
,

Hello~
Sorry this chapter is short.im sorry QwQ"'
But keep in mind:
•in other chapters that involve fighting will be ugly and cringe because i dont know how to write fighting scenes.
•mist of the chapter will be kinda weird because i was too lazy to re-watch demon slayer again and read the manga so some of it will based on memories.
•some of the characters will be aged down to be a love interest
•i dont know how to write romance so wish me luck
•i have bad grammar and spelling
•demon love interest is ok 👌
•chapters will be short due to my un-original and non-creative mind
•chapters will be cringe
•SLOW UPDATES •-•

Since i will be updating really slow have this:

Muiku ❤💝💖💞💕💓💘💗

Take care and pls be safe 😁💗
Words: 655