★ Chapter 1 ★

3rd person pov:

There is a girl walking with Amane towards the Ubuyashiki Minor (idk).

Time skip

" Would you like some tea Y/n-San?" Amane asked the girl infront of her "I would love too" Y/n answered formally.

Amane signalled the kakushi's to get some tea.The kakushi's Nodded and left.

after some time,the kakushi's came back with the tea.the kakushis put the tea in the table.

Y/n put some tea in her and Amane's tea cup.Amane smiled at the girl and thanked her Y/n just smiled and nod in response.

The girl and Amane took a sip of their tea.it was quite but not awkward.

You decided to break the silence and asked a question "so am i supposed to be a Babysitter bodyguard?"

Amane stared at you for a while then answered you're question "yes,you will protect my kids from danger while babysitting them," she stopped to sip her tea then continued " That means you will have to join the final selection."

You were shocked at her answer and thought 'IM GINNA DIE AT THE FINAL SELECTION-' ' WHAT SHOULD I DO?' 'I'M NOT READY TO DIE YET'.

You were literally shaking while thinking of how you we're gonna die at the final selection that your Pet dog 'Yuki' got scared of you because you were shaking while mumbling 'I'm goanna die...' Multiple times and started shaking you to snap out of it.

You were so deep in thought that you didn't notice Amane Chuckling

You were so deep in thought that you didn't notice Amane Chuckling.You snapped out of your thoughts when you heard amane talking.

"Don't worry we heard you know how to use breathing styles,right?"she asked you.

You nodded your head then patted Yuki's head

"That's Amazing,you just need to improve you're skills and swordsmanship before you join the Final selection"said Amane.

"You will be training under Urokodaki Sakonji with his other student,ok?"Amane continued while you gave a hum of approval.

You were now thinking about where the kids you we're supposed to babysit.

Amane noticed this and said that the kids are somewhere in the estate and you will meet them later.

You then asked "when am i goanna start to train?" Amane looked at you and answered "Tomorrow," "But for now you will meet the kid's and rest."

You nodded and followed her.

Time skip again~

"This is where the kids will be" Amane said while opening the shoji door revealing three CUTE KIDS💓💞💕

But then you remembered she had to babysit 5 kids and you can only see 3.

You we're about to ask Amane but she beat you to it saying "The other's are outside playing"

You then nodded at her answer and said "I'm L/n Y/n,it's nice to meet you" and bowed.

Then the white haired girl then said "Ubuyashiki Hinaki..." The other white haired girl then continued "Ubuyashiki Nichika"
"Ubuyashiki Kiriya" said the Boy on the middle then all of them bowed.

"I will leave you then,I will call you when dinner is ready"Said Amane as she left the room.

The room was silent when she left...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"So...what do you guys want to do?"you asked them while holding Yuki in you're arms.they were looking just looking at you...
So you asked "do you wanna play with Yuki?" You asked while putting Yuki down.but Yuki suddenly ran towards Kiriya and tackled him to the ground and started licking kiriya's face.

You were shocked and tried to stop Yuki before Kiriya cry.but,Kiriya stopped you and said that it was fine while.you were relieved that he didn't cry.
You played with them for hours until it was dinner time.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Chapter Ends
Author: Hi :DDD its me again! Did you like it?
Sorry for bad grammars and spelling.....so have some Taisho secrets:

Taisho secrets

-while playing you gave them sweets and chocolate,you were shocked when they said they haven't tasted chocolate and sweets before
-When reader - chan was with Amane - san she was having a panic attack
-When Amane san said reader chan have to go join the final selection...her soul left her body

That's all bye~~
Words: 698