They discover your magic type

Note: It's basically the characters reacting to the next scenario~
(I'm sorry)

Both you and your caretakers were curious about the dorm the Mirror would assign you. They have also managed to convince Crowley to test it, however there was one condition: nobody was allowed to come with the two of you.
It was, surprisingly, a responsible thing to do. In case the Mirror said you belonged to another dorm than your guardians, who knows how they would've reacted. 

So it was just you, Crowley and the always grumpy Mirror. 
"Now, stay in front of it (Y/n), there is no reason to be scared." 
He comforted you as you looked the mirror in its...eyes, that was the most you could call those empty, black sockets the face in the mirror had. 
It kept staring at you for a while, making you nervous, but you surely weren't ready for it's final verdict.
"This human has little to no magic in her." 
You felt your heart sink. You just weren't expecting such an answer. You clenched your fist, wondering what the people taking care of you will say. 
"Is there a possibility for her magic to bloom later ?" The headmaster asked, a little stressed. 
"Almost none." 
And with those words, the face disappeared. 
Crowley sighed. He went towards you and grabbed your hand, taking you to your dorm. 
There was something in the Mirror's way of saying almost. Perhaps even it sensed your sadness and frustration and tried to make you calm down, it obviously didn't work. All that was left was to see your guardian's reactions.

Heartslabyul:

Everyone was in a strange messy circle, with you in the middle. Nobody seemed that pleased to hear the news.
Trey was the first one to react, he kneeled down to match you might and gave you a small smile.
"Do you want me to bake your favourite sweet ?" He asked, but you turned your head away from him.
"I don't feel like eating..." 
Cater tried to back him up.
"Even if you don't feel like eating it, Trey's sweets look really good so you can take many nice pictures with it~" 
However, you told him you didn't want to take photos either. 

The other three had stranger expressions on their face. Ace seemed to be at loss of words, Deuce seemed lost in some old memories and Riddle...he scared you the most. You couldn't understand what his expression meant. You feared it was a new, stronger type of anger you had yet to experience. 
"It's better to have no magic the use it to cause trouble..." Deuce said, still looking a little lost in thoughts. You did know of this 'delinquent side' of his, but you never knew it bothered him so much. 
"Plus, Riddle's magic is useless against you!" Ace added. 
"Ace..." Cater sighed, looking at the prefect. The only person who was calm, smiling actually, was Trey, who knew Riddle more than everyone there.
The boy started laughing, it wasn't anger he was feeling but slight relief. 
"I guess you are the freest of all  of us!" He congratulated you and somehow you felt all your energy come back. Everyone accepted the fact that you weren't a wizard. Nothing could've made you happier.
"Maybe only some sweets..." 
They all smiled when they heard your words, you were finally back to normal.   

Savanaclaw:

The first person you met Jack who was standing close to the entrance in Savanaclaw. Crowley was about to make some remarks about it, but before he managed to open his mouth you let go of his hand and went towards the boy. 

The two of you walked quietly through the dorm, he didn' ask you any questions, instead his gaze was fixed on you. Trying to read people wasn't his greatest skill, much less a child. 

When you finally arrived at Leona's dorm, the scene wasn't any different. It almost made you laugh, just almost.
The prefect was sleeping, it was truly weird how he was awake so early to see you off. Ruggie was complaining and trying to make him wake up. It took him a while to realise the two of you arrived. 
"So ?" He asked with a grin,he didn't seem to be affected by your depressed mood. 
You explained to him what happened and he sighed. The grin on his face didn't leave though. 
"Does it really matter ? Not like you can steal things better with magic...that's not exactly stealthy..."  
He took out his magical pen and lightly touched your head with it. You gave him a weak smile. 
"It's not like Savanaclaw is based on magic that much anyway." 
Leona woke up and he made his own attempt at cheering you up. That made you surprised, he didn't seem too moved by it regardless.
"That's why you were so mad ?" Jack asked and you suddenly felt slightly embarrassed. He sighed and furrowed his brows.
"Did you really think we'd leave you just because you don't possess any magic ?" 
Normally, Leona would cut him off with some sarcastic remark about how he would've thrown you out with or without magic, but...he nodded and muttered a quiet 'yes'.  
Ruggie gave him a strange grin. It was all back to normal in the dorm, you sighed-
"That doesn't excuse you from doing psychical training." The prefect said, however if the vice-prefect could dodge it most of the time so could you.