one

Kiyoshiro Yue bit her bottom lip as she watched the man before her remove his white shirt. Her eyes lingered on his well toned six pack, before letting her eyes trail down to the obvious bulge in his pants. 

Sakusa Kiyomi. This was the one person she would have never expected to be in this position with. Her head slightly spun as she racked her drunken mind on how this even came to be. 

She had invited Atsumu Miya and his friends to her house for drinks and dinner. This wasn't anything new. After moving to Tokyo for work, Atsumu was delighted and the two would consistently get together to hangout, whether at hers, at his or outside for a drink. But as fate would have it, tonight, one by one, the boys suddenly had to leave, leaving her with Sakusa at her house. 

Not that she's really complaining. Yue had gone to Itachiyama Institute along with Sakusa, but the two never really interacted. She had always found him overwhelmingly attractive, but never knew him well enough to find an interest in the man.

"Ah-~" A soft gasp escaped her lips as she felt Sakusa's lips latch onto her neck, bringing her out of her thoughts. She felt his fingers trail down the side of her body, which still fully dressed compared to the shirtless man on top of her, and felt him tug the ends of her dress. 

Removing his lips from her neck, she let out a small whimper complaining at the loss of heat on her neck. 

"Off." He growled. 

Her doe like eyes looked up at the curly haired man, before sitting forward and pulling her olive green dress over her head. Yue felt her face flush as she bared her all to the man before her. Her glazed eyes flickered to Sakusa, and to her surprise, he also had pink dusted all over his cheeks. Sakusa doesn't get red from drinking. 

She grinned. She made The Sakusa Kiyoomi blush. Who would of thought she'd live to see this day. 

Sakusa on the other hand, he was well aware that he was blushing. He knew that she had a great figure. She was a model for gods sakes. But to see it in person, it was something else entirely. 

He continued to soak in the image of her body into his mind, admiring the woman before him. He licked his lips before leaning down to take her lips as his own. Her lips were soft, he had noted that fact when he first kissed he earlier. He wasn't sure why he did it. A fact that everyone knows is that Sakusa Kiyoomi does not like germs. Sure, he has had women in the past but he values cleanness. Not saying that Yue is dirty, but he simply didn't know her that well. Other than that Yue is Atsumu's childhood friend. Maybe it was the alcohol that dulled his mind, or maybe he just took a leap of faith. But what he does know is that he's glad he did. 

He felt her slim arms wrap around his neck as she moaned into the kiss. He took this chance to deepen it and slid his tongue into her own. This time, he felt her tug his pants and without removing his lips from hers, he skillfully took off his bottoms, leaving him in nothing but his boxers. 

Still kissing, he started to move his hands to her bra. Unclipping the back hooks before slipping the garment off of her. As he grabbed her right breast and gave it a slight squeeze, Yue broke the kiss with a surprised yelp. He watched her face morph into a small pout, her face still flushed. 

Sakusa only grinned before moving down to slowly slide her panties off. He glanced at the slight before him before moving apart her legs and sticking his index into her pussy, pumping in and out slowly and steadily. 

"Sa-Sakusa!" She squealed. 

Hearing his name from her mouth, he suddenly stopped and glanced up at her, with his finger still inside of her, "Kiyoomi" He stated. "Call me Kiyoomi."