Epilogue

We're at the end of Let Me Hear! Thank you so much for supporting our series and collaboration! Please if you have some time, leave some feedback and I'll appreciate it so much! Thank you!!!

***

Epilogue

Epilogue

"Are you ready?" Mackenzie asked. I took a deep breath then nodded. Inabot naman niya ang kamay ko at pinadudulas niya ang daliri niya sa palad ko. It's some kind of soothing gesture to make me feel calm. She always does that. Nakakagaan nga ng pakiramdam. "You'll be fine. Everything will work out perfectly. We worked so hard for it. There's no time backing it out."

"I know. I'm just having chills."

She laughed. "That's normal. And we know that this is a risk but we're brave to take it, right?"

I nodded. "Yeah. It will only take a pound of courage to make it happen. And we're drinking tons of it."

"I agree. We could get drunk all night but this is a celebration. We could have fun at the end of the day."

"I don't think you need to be drunk," I said.

"Sure, but the pregnancy test turns out negative so maybe I could spare this one night to get a drink?"

"Just for this night, okay?"

She giddily nodded. "Of course, hubby."

I scrunch my face. "That still sounds new to me."

"Oh, you'll get used to it. And more likely kapag nagtagal, someone will call you daddy. Not daddy—daddy—okay? You know what I mean."

I smiled. A glimpse of what my future life could be like flashes before my eyes. "Yeah, I know... it'd be wonderful."

It didn't take too long when we finally reached the store location. After six months, we're finally opening our first store. We called MaMa FroYo—we thought of it and used our first names and resembled it with a mother's love. Malachi and Mackenzie then Frozen Yogurt and combined it all. I came up with the idea that the first time it was introduced to me by Zie is that she cared for my health. On the other hand, a mother wouldn't miss a chance of taking care of her children. She would do everything and anything for them and that's how we came up assembling our names to a whole new meaning.

Pinakalma ko muna ang sarili ko bago ako tuluyang bumaba ng sasakyan. Zie knew how nervous I was about this. We put too much attention and hardwork on it kaya kinakabahan kami sa magiging outcome nito. But I'm believing that whatever might happen today, we both know we did something great.

There were already a few people waiting for us at the location. May ilang TV journalists pang pumunta para masaksihan ang first ever opening ng MaMa FroYo. The others are already there at kami na lang din pala ang hinihintay for the ceremony to start. It'll be a cutting of ribbon ceremony then of course, the first time they are going to taste the local FroYo.