Day 2

THINGS THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY

I'm going to list them like a bullet list.

1. Books! All genres,especially young adult and fantasy.

2. Music! I love listening to different artists though I listen mostly to pop. One Direction, New Hope Club,The Vamps,Selena Gomez,Taylor Swift,Ed Sheeran,Niall and Harry(Solo careers),etc are my favorites. I'm slowly becoming a fan of R5.

3. Dancing! It's my main hobby...I used to love to practice ballet when I was younger,but not anymore. Jiving,Polka dancing,Line dancing and some traditional dances are my favourites.

4. The smell of wet mud and grass,like just after it rains. (I'm not weird,I promise).

5.Pets! Especially dogs...not puppies,dogs. I have adopted 3 at home and I love them all dearly.

6.Food! I love all types of food but my favorite ingredients are bread,cheese and chocolate. I've said it many times before and I'll say it again.
"Bread is a universal favorite because you can eat it with everything. Chocolate,curry,cheese,pickles,stew,jam,soup, literally everything!".

7. Plants! Just being in the presence of even a fern brightens my mood immediately.

8.Any trip or excursion with my family.Just going out somewhere and sitting on the grass having a picnic is heaven for me.

I'll probably add more to this list later...