Important notes about the story

Hello, before we begin please keep these in mind when reading:

-The story will mainly focus on survivors, most notably Bill Overbeck, Cheryl Mason and Dwight Fairfield, of course everyone will appear with time, and I'll try my best to keep everyone in character.

-After every trail part there will be a campfire part, so for example: trail part then campfire part then trail part again then campfire part again and so on. The only exception is when a new survivor is introduced which will lead to the next part being a campfire after that survivor is rescued.

-Not all the survivors are going to be friends with each other from the start, some will become friendly toward another when they get saved by another. Some romantic hints might develop too.

-The trail parts are the solo trails I played with few changes, for example survivors can talk with each other. But the outcome is the same, whoever dies in my trail will die in the trail part and whoever survives will live.

-Since the story starts with Cheryl's arrival there isn't Felix Richter yet, but he will arrive shortly.

-There's an extra robot survivor named Schwi Dola, but she's mainly there to tell the other survivors news (like the "news" option in the game) and fill the place if there was a duplicate survivor since it doesn't make sense to have two of the same survivor. Her main importance though is to let the survivors know if there's a new survivor appeared somewhere in the fog so they can rescue them before joining the survivor's group, and/or let them know if there's a new killer appeared.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope that clears everything. Enjoy reading.