Tragedy (Trail)

After being chosen for the next trail, Cheryl found herself in front of another campfire that's almost identical to the one she was next to before being transported here. She saw Bill, Schwi and Dwight are already there too.

 She saw Bill, Schwi and Dwight are already there too

"Fancy meeting you here." Bill said to Cheryl. He didn't expect their trail will be the same. 

Cheryl asked the 3 of them with confusion, "Isn't this the same campfire we were just at?!" 

However Dwight answered, "No. This is the campfire before a trail. There's a main and a sub campfire. The main campfire is where everyone meet, while the sub-campfire only the survivors chosen for a trail meet." He explained.

"Campfire before a trail?" She asked.

Bill explained further, "When you get chosen for a trail, you get temporary sent to a different campfire where you can prepare for the trail. Perks, items and outfits, you can change all of that here if you like." Before a first aid kit appeared out of nowhere in his right hand.

Schwi had a broken key in her right hand and a purple ring on her left ring finger.

Dwight changed his shirt to a black one to make himself a bit harder to notice and a toolbox appeared in his right hand.

Cheryl saw them all were focusing on the campfire, she was confused at first but after remembering what the other 3 taught her, Cheryl tried to focus on the campfire too before a list-like smoke appeared for her to change whatever she desires. "That's what they were staring at!" She thought to herself.

After everyone got ready, a loud scream-like alarm went off, indicating the trail will start. 

Dwight and Schwi both got closer to the campfire and burned a circle thing. "Offerings consumed." said Schwi. 

The 4 of them disappeared from the campfire. A mysterious figure with messy hair approached the campfire and burned an offering, similar to the one the survivors used, before that figure also disappeared.

The 4 of them found themselves in a forest and they could see a large wooden house in the middle of the forest. They all were in different places... but not alone.

 but not alone