New enemies, new friends (Campfire)

Daisy villa apartment, home to Cheryl Mason and her father, Harry Mason

Cheryl was standing in front of a door that has the number 102 on it.

She then started searching her pockets for the key to the door of her home, which was on her upper right pocket

She then started searching her pockets for the key to the door of her home, which was on her upper right pocket. After unlocking the door and entering then closing the door behind her, Cheryl stretched her arms a bit before saying, "Dad, I'm home." 

Harry Mason, Cheryl's father was sitting on a couch in the living room, and he seems to be worried about something based on how he was sitting, he was looking at the ground while crossing his hands. 

Cheryl started to get worried as she approached her father who didn't react to her, "Dad? Are you okay? You seem... troubled!"

Harry stood up and went in front of his daughter before putting his right hand on her head and telling her with a warm smile, "Cheryl, you're a grown up woman now. You can take of yourself." 

Cheryl with a confused and worried voice asked, "Dad... what are you saying so suddenly?"

Harry moved his right hand from Cheryl's head to her left cheek and said, "You don't need dad anymore, Cheryl. You don't need me. Dad has to go somewhere faraway."

The apartment disappeared as both Harry and Cheryl now standing in an empty void, Cheryl started to get teary eyes as she grabbed her father's right hand with her two hands, feeling his warmth as she said with a voice that reflects desire to cry, "N-No that's not true dad! I still need you! I love you! Please don't go anywhere! Please don't leave me alone dad!"

But Harry removed his hand from Cheryl's face and hands, then he turned around and said, "Farewell Cheryl, my dear daughter." Then started to walk away from Cheryl.

Cheryl started running after her father while calling for him, "Dad wait! Come back please!" But despite running as fast as she could, Cheryl was not able to catch up to Harry. 

Harry's last words were, "Don't follow me to where I'm going Cheryl." Before disappearing.

Still running after her father, Cheryl was crying, "DAD... DAD... DAD...!"