"KITTY!"

Miu(caregiver) x Tenko(little)
Art work isnt mine
Kokichi is a butt in this chapter because i said so
Non-despair AU
CW- swearing and bullying

Tenko Chabashira loved cats, well more preferably kittens. (Or kitties as she said it) But one day, the Ultimate Aikido Master was in the cafeteria with her cat stuffie, Luna. Luna had fur as black as the night, and some nice warm yellow eyes. Very unfitting for a girl who wore such nice and bright colors. The stuffed cat was a gift from Tenko's Master. He gave her the stuffed cat when she was a young child for her birthday. The cat meant a lot to her, she loved how her Master was the only one to remember her birthday and even bothered to give her something. Tenko took good care of her stuffie by always giving her love, washing her, feeding her, and taking care of her. Tenko even brought it to the Academy, she didn't like leaving Luna behind. "Nishishishi!", Chabashira heard the laughter of no one other than the Ultimate Supreme Leader himself, Kokichi Ouma. Tenko didn't like the purple haired boy for many reasons. He was always mean to her. He always had something to say about her that just made her cry or angry. But Tenko couldn't deal with any of Kokichi's nonsense today, she told herself that she was going to be big today. "Well hello Tenko. What do you have there?" Kokichi asked, smirking. "Oh well it's umm my stuffed animal. You see I got her when I was-" Tenko was cut off by Ouma snatching Luna right out of her hands. "Aww let me play with it!", after the purple haired boy grabbed the dark green haired girl's stuffie, he immediately threw it up in the air. Chabashira couldn't believe this, Luna was supposed to be treated with respect, not like trash. "Hey stop please!" Tenko pleaded out wanting her cat back. "Let me think about it...No!" Kokichi continued to play with the stuffie and kept it out of reach from its owner. This was too much for Chabashira; she didn't want Kokichi of all people to touch her stuffie. She slipped into headspace as she gave up and fell on the floor. Ouma walked away with the black cat in his hand, as he was walking out of the cafeteria he threw away Luna in the trash can next to the doors. Tenko saw this and cried. "Luna." She sobbed out on the floor.

"Hey Tenko, baby, are you okay?" Miu Iruma, Tenko's caregiver asked, rubbing her little's back. Kirumi saw the little girl on the floor crying and picked her up and went to Miu's lab to drop her off there. All that was on Tenko's mind was her stuffed cat. Why would Kokichi do such a cruel thing? Tenko looked at her mommy and started to tear up. "Mommy! He-he threw her away!",the 5 year old sobbed out. "I know baby girl. Listen I'll tell Shuichi on what that pest did and it will be all good." The strawberry blonde explained. "No! No telling Shuichi! Please no!" The green haired little girl didn't like the idea of her mommy telling Kokichi's daddy. It would make things way worse than it already is. "Baby, I have to tell him. He needs to know what Kokichi did." "No!" Tenko protested and slipped out of her caregiver's arms. She ran out of the room and went to her research lab. Tenko was in the corner of the room and cried. She missed her stuffie and she also wanted her mommy to cuddle with her. Tenko soon fell asleep, dreaming about Miu, Luna, and herself all together and happy. "Tenko? Tenko, honey it's time to wake up." The green eyed girl heard a familiar voice. She soon started to wake up, opening her eyes to see a Miad. "Tenko, Miu has been looking everywhere for you. Now come one, I have to tell her that you woke up." Kirumi helped the Aikido Master up. "Hmm?" "Miu was worried about you last night. She told me you ran off, why's that?" The Ultimate Maid asked Tenko who looked at the ground. "I-I ran away because-because Mommy was gonna tell Kokichi's Daddy that he threw away Luna. And-and I don't want Kokichi to get in trouble for him to-to get mads at me." The dark green haired girl stuttered out to Kirumi. She didn't want to make things worse. If Miu had to tell Shuichi what horrible thing Kokichi did then Tenko would get herself in more trouble with the purple haired boy. Kirumi nodded in response and said, "I understand, but Tenko if you do get hurt by him you can tell me, okay?" Tenko looked up at met eyes with Kirumi. "Now, lets go to Miu, she's been worried all night about you."