Chapter-12 The accidental Kiss

VICTORIA'S POV

"What? No obviously. I just thought that you wouldn't be interested in riding-" I wasn't even finished with my sentence when Alexander completed my words for me, "rides like these?"

"Well yeah. That." I awkwardly laughed, feeling thankful deep inside that I wasn't riding it alone or this would've made me feel bad the whole ride back home.

"Well now that I am here, you don't have to feel bad," Alexander said.

"Did I said that aloud?" I asked and his expression was telling me that I did, making me look another way in embarrassment.

"I don't ride, these things, but since it's you, I am riding it with, I thought of giving it a try. I heard people get mushy-mushy inside these when they are together." Alexander said winking while smiling at me with a knowing look.

I don't know if he was saying those words in a double meaning way, but I felt like he was hinting at something when he said that mushy-mushy word.

'and why the hell was he winking at me like this?' I thought in my mind.

"What do you mean by mushy-mushy?" I asked trying to sound ignorant and confident like I didn't understand a thing what he was talking about.

I always thought and was proud that I was a confident girl, but I don't know what happens to me when I am around him. It feels like, a different side of me pops up when he is around. The shy side of me.

"Well you know, friendships grow, relationships turn better, things advance." He said smiling lopsidedly.

"No I don't know, why don't you enlighten me about it, Mr Alexander," I asked leaning towards him, in an intimidating manner.

"You'll know when we'll be at the top," Alexander said leaning towards me mischievously before holding my hand in his hands.

"Hold my hands like this. It will keep your hands warm." He reasoned before looking outside towards the view of the carnival and I followed suit. 

"It's really beautiful from up here, no?" I asked enjoying the view which was better than I had expected

"It is indeed very beautiful," Alexander said in agreement, smiling one of his dazzling smiles making my heart do summersaults.

And god forbid me, but if he keeps smiling at me like this with those dazzling eyes, I'll do something that surely will change our status from friendship to none.

"You know, we'll be stuck by boredom soon if we sit quietly like this. Why don't we talk about something, maybe get to know each other better?" Alexander suggested after a few seconds.