Author's Note- Good news!!!

Hello my lovely readers!!!

Today I have come back with a piece of good news on my hand.

My Personal Lycan King Part-1 (upto-85 chapters) is now uploaded on Amazon kindle.

The book is around 380₹ or around 5$.
For those who have the subscription to kindle eBooks, it is free of cost.

I know I have not been active on Wattpad these past few days and many of you are confused as to what happened with the rest of the book.

For those who don't know, this book, My personal Lycan king part-1 was actually posted till 51 chapters and then I stopped posting it here. Not only that I even removed the chapters till chapter number-13.

Now the reason for that was because I have signed this book with some paid companies like Novelcat, Webnovel, Goodnovel, Moboreader, iReader.

I had mentioned this in my comments also that many of you must've not noticed.

The book on these applications can be considered free or paid both keeping on mind if you are patient enough to wait for one chapter daily or just buy coins and unlock chapters.

But you won't have to spend much anymore because iReader has published my book on Kindle.

The link to this book is here,

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B099243ZM2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_24JQE8D24KPXAXG7BR6D

You can also go and search for my book in amazon and you'll get the results.

Last but not least,

Please leave an honest review if you read my book from there. It would mean a lot to me and I will feel really grateful.

Thankyou soo much for your love and support.

Love you all 💖💖💖