4

!!TW~SELF HARM!!

Veronica's POV:

I wake up with Stefani next to me. I was feeling very safe with her so today I decided to tell her the truth. All the things that im afraid of, the traumas and the problems that i have in general. I hope that i have the courage to do this today. After 10 of thinking i remember that my phone is in my room. I wanna talk to my friend I really miss her. Even i have 1 friend she mean the world to me.

I go to my room. Stefani was still sleeping. When i open my phone i see A LOT of messages from Kate. I text her this:

"Hey, im fine! A lot of things happend. Now im adopted by a Lady Gaga....Anyway i miss you and hope to see you soon!"

After i send her that i open Twitter. The first thing that i seen is a tweet about Stefani. It says:

"Guys!! I think Gaga adopt a girl!! I saw her coming out of the oprahanage. She was with a girl, with black hair!! Holy shit i think she's a mother now!!!!"

I have no idea how she saw us, but im not ready for paparazzi and crazy fans! I don't wanna be famous or something, i wanna have a happy PRIVATE life! Anyway i hope that people will not belive what that girl said. After 10-20 minutes i heard Stefani's footsteps. I quickly hung up my phone and went to her.

"Morning Stefani" I said a little nervous.

"Morning Baby Girl!" And she give me a hug,

We both headed for the couch.

"So i feel asleep last night" I asked Stefani

"Yes. And by the way, you are very cute when you sleep,"

"Just when i Sleep?" I said laughing

"In general then!!" Stefani said laughing too.

After we finish laughing Stefani asked me:

"Wanna go shopping?"

"Yeah why not?"
"Good then, go and change"

I go to my room. My phone was on my bed. I see that i have a lot of messages again, but this time was not from Kate. Was from Mary. We used to be friends till she start being mean. She text me:

" I heard that you got adopted by Gaga. She dosen't love you! You are ugly and fat, no one will ever love you. She felt sorry for you and that's why she took you. Anyway see you on school fat girl! XOXO, MARY"

When i saw that is started asking myself. "is true?" "She does not love?" "Im ugly?" "Im fat?".

I start crying. I go to the bathroom and i take my razor. I look at myself in the mirror. I started crying more harder.

I took the blade and started cutting. The sink was full of blood.

The voice inside me says continuosly: "You deserve this!".

After minutes of cutting crying, that voice was still there. I did not know what to do. I felt so dizzy. I fall on the flor. The sink was still full of my blood, my arm too. I started cryng more and more. Harder and harder. At this point, i was tired. I did a really stupid thing. I screamed. I screamed so loud. I was laying on the bathroom floor. If you enter in the bathroom, the first thing that you see is just blood.

I heard footsteps. I that moment i realize what i did. In few seconds Stefani was in the bathroom.

"Veronica? Baby oh my god!" Stefani says crying.

That was the las thing that i remember because i past out.

Gaga's POV:

I was so happy that Veronica was feeling better now...that's what i thought till i heard a scream from Veronica's bathroom.

I run upstairs. When i enter in Ronie's room she wasn't there, but i heard her voice.

I enter in the bathroom.

"Veronica? Baby oh my God!" I said.

I saw her closeing her eyes. I took a napkin and I started cleaning her hand with cold water. I put her in the bed. I just can't belive what she just done.

I decide to go and clean the sink and then to lay next to her.

AFTER 2 HOURS:

*STILL GAGA'S POV*

I feel Veronica moving, I looked at her and she just wake up.

"Veronica,baby?" I said

"Ste-Stefani? Oh my God!' She started crying very hard

"It's ok! It's ok honey!' I was trying not to cry.

I looked at her. Her eyes were so red. She was crying very hard so i hugged her.

When i was hugging her i saw her phone.

"Veronica, please calm down. And give me your phone..."

"Stefani" she said sacred

"Give me your phone now!"

She give me her phone. I saw her messages with Kate, nothing bad there. But i saw the messages with Mary too. God, that girl!

"Veronica, calm down and listen to me. I love you! You are a very beautiful young lady! And for the love of God, you are not fat! I love you and i want you to be my daughter! And about hurting you. I will never!

"Im so so sorry! I-I just feel sometimes very unloved."

"You feel unloved or insecure?"

"Both...'

"Look, i want your blade and the pills too...I know that you take antidepressed pills! You can't really lie to me..."

"Yeah i know...i will try not to do that anymore."

"Good. Now i will make some food-'

"Stefani! I-I can't'" She interrupted me

"I know, I konw, but please try for me."

"Ok, I will..."
"Thank you!" And i give her a hug.

Veronica's POV:

Today was a hard day. I didn't tell her everything today, but i will try in the next few days.

"Veronica, honey! Come!'

"ok!" i said, I take the blade and putting in a napkin. Stefani told me to give it to her.

*Downstairs*

"I made fries" Stefani says

"Good. Stefani, look the blade..."

"Thank you so much Ronie! Now please, eat'

"I will try"

I eat half a bowl. I looked at Stefani she was crying.

"Stefani, are you ok?'

"Yes! im just proud of you!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

WELL HELLO AGAIN!!! THIS PART IT'S VERY EMOTIONAL SO I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!💗