Chapter 4

Shiro's p.o.v

It's now my turn to pick a number. I mixed it and pick something from the left corner. Jiro was waiting for me when i came back.

" Hey dude, that girl from earlier, what do you think her power is? " he asked me.

" i don't know of course, how about you? what do you think? "

" No ideas to, hope i became classmates with you and her so we'll be a power trio hahahaha" he said. Yeah i also wish that.

" You can now open your papers. " with those words i just noticed that we're all done.

I opened my paper and i saw 4. 4 is my group.

" Yo! I got 4, how about you? "

" The same, 4. "

" This is destiny!! " he said, jokingly.

" Now students, line up according to your numbers. There are bus outside waiting for you so that it can drive you to your destination. "

After i heard Raven-sensei said those words, me and Jiro lined up in number 4. Students who got the same number as us also lined up. I can't see the girl from earlier, maybe she's not in our group.

[ AT THE CITY ]

We arrived at the destination and all i can say is 

" WOW "

The city is big, like really. Just hope i don't get lost.

Jiro on the other hand is like glued to me. He was also amazed at how the city looks, the same goes for our team mates.

As i wander, I accidentally bumped into a girl.

" I'm so sorry, i'm really sorry " she said.

" No no, it's okay. " i assured her.

After that, she and i continued what we were doing earlier.

" Hello students, I'm Riku Konoha, one of the teacher's here. I'm going to act as your guide now, well, until the gates only. Each robots are equivalent to a certain point. So, good luck students, see you at UA. " the teacher said.

The gates opened while Riku-sensei signed us to go inside. It was clear, no sign of opponents so we all walked further.

Jiro was just looking side by side to get signals. We're all relaxed not until we saw an opponent coming at us.

Maybe, we all really belittled it since it's not just a normal robot but a giant one. I began worrying on what can i do with my powers, it's not like it's a human who has a mind that i can manipulate.

Opponents are starting to show up, those who has physical combat powers and natural powers like Jiro are starting to fight.

" You don't know what to do right? Stay there, Sin, i'll try to protect you dude. " he reassured me, i badly want to help but i guess i just have to leave everything to them since i don't know how to use my powers this time. 

All i can do is sit here and protect our other team mates who can't help also.

After a few minutes, some of them are in they're limits and some are almost at their own. But the opponents are unending. Raven-sensei told us that they can beat level 2 powers so that really means we're in danger now?

Is this really the end of my dream?

A person came from a dark alley, i can't see the face nor the built so i can't tell the person's gender.

" Help us, do your best. " those are the only words i can say in my mind.

CHAPTER END NOTES :

WOAH. i think this chapter is the best so far. I'll try my very best to improve my grammar so sorry for the mistakes. Also sorry for the cliffhanger, i'll try to update thrice tomorrow too(:

Sensei means Teacher.

The girl, Sin, bumped into will be revealed soon, stay tuned.