Chapter 6

Shiro's p.o.v

What a tiring day yesterday.

After i went home, i headed to my room and slept. I woke up after i heard my mom called for dinner.

I told them my experience and also the story that Jiro told me, well, let's not forget about the girl since it's still a mystery for me.  

" What?! That's how the exam goes?? I feel sorry, sweetie, for forcing you" mom told me. She's not at fault tho since i also wanted this. 

" And son, that woman you're telling me? She's the one who killed the criminal? Whoa, a woman doing that, she sure is crazy. " my dad said. Well he's right, just by listening to Jiro's story, she's a total psycho. 

" Yeah, by the way, the girl you're in a group with? i want to meet her hihi. I want to see her powers. " mom added. Well if i passed, i can really see her again.

" You look tired,son. You can now go back to your room. " and with those words i walked towards my room. I didn't even responded to their comments since i feel so tired, mentally and physically

a : ( same, shiro, same )

I was in my room right now since i finished eating breakfast. I have nothing to do today, well i have nothing to do everyday. I'm just sitting in front of my computer, waiting for an idea to be on my mind.

Well none, so i just watched some shows. 

I can't seem to focus. The girl from the exam keeps on being on my head. Her eyes, nose, hair, built and almost everything about her. Even her powers.  

" Hey Shiro, there's a delivery for you. Did you ordered something? " mom shouted, making me go back to my senses. Delivery?

I walked towards the door and saw a small box with my name.

To : Mr. Sin Shiro Ichihara 

From: UA 

I guess this is the exam results.

I relaxed my self by breathing in and out.

Opening it i saw a small projector. I arranged it so that i can use it. I also called my mom and dad so that they can also hear the results.

After i operated it, Raven-sensei showed up. He's sitting at a swivel chair.

" He's Raven - sensei, mom, dad, the principal at UA. " i explained, they responded with a nod.

" Hello. Mr. Shiro, i, Raven of UA is here to inform you that, you didn't get enough point to pass. " even though i expected this, it still made me sad. Mom looked at me with teary eyes and dad tapped my back as a sign of comfort.

" But, that's not the ending. I'm very glad to say that you passed since you helped your team mates. One of the most important factor of being a hero is helping others right? We need hero like you, Shiro. Congrats on passing, see you in UA. " those words surprised me. Me? pass?

Mom hugged me while dad looks so proud. I didn't expect this but i passed, I PASSED. I'm gonna be a hero, I'll still be with Jiro, I'll still see that girl.

I'm still gonna be someone i dreamed of. I can still be someone they can proud of. 

CHAPTER END NOTES :

Congrats Shiro!! So proud of you, baby.Sorry for a lame update.  Anyways, another late update, i'm gonna do another oneeee! If there's a grammatical or typographical error please do message me((: