Chapter 13

Transformers © Hasbro

Ocs- Xx_Hecate_Prime_Xx

Ocs- X_Midnight_X

********************************************

Bulkhead was finishing up the last part of the space bridge when the others walked in. They were covered in scratches and dents.

"Well as it turns out, it was the Decepticons," WheelFire huffed

"Damn didn't expect to be tricked," Faë groaned.

"I want to say they'll be sorry for doing that, but they're the Decepticons what did you expect?" KickBlade said.

"Hey Bulkhead how's the space-" Blackclaw didn't finish his sentence when Bulkhead spoke.

"Its finish," he said proudly.

"Wow that was quick," blinked RamBlaster.

"Well the big guy is an expert on the space bridge so I'm not surprised," Bumblebee grumbled.

"Well at least we can get Sari back home that's good I think," Optimus said.

"Let's think positive everybody," Blackclaw stated.

Sharpfang humphed then left.

"Except her," Blackclaw pointed out.

"I HEARD THAT!" yelled Sharpfang out of the room

BlackClaw just snickered

"So should we call Sari?" Bumblebee asked

"Nah, let's surprise the little lady we're coming

"Didn't we say we call her?" Lunar guessed.

"Yeah but I just want to see the look on her face," Jazz replied.

"Fair enough."

"Alright let me set the corridnets for the dimension," Bulkhead typed again.

The space bridge open and this time it didn't go haywire. Blackclaw, Prowl, Jazz and Bumblebee walked over to it.

Blackclaw turned and looked at the others.

"We'll be back don't worry," he said.

"Just be careful and Bumblebee," Optimus looking at the yellow not, "don't anything stupid."

"Don't worry we'll keep him out of trouble," Jazz smiled while Bumblebee looked unamused

The four Cybertronians jumped in the space bridge and went to the other dimension

The space bridge closed.

****************************************************

Armada Universe

"Optimus someone is requesting to come through," Vasukin looking at the screen where four Cybertronian signals were shown then looked at Optimus, "is it wise to have them come through?"

Optimus nodded

"Yes let them through, I have a feeling those are Sari's friends from her dimension," he said.

The Cybertronian nemean lion nodded and open the space bridge.

The four Cybertronians warped in and walked in. The first Cybertronian was black and gold detailing who wore a blue visor, another mech who was all white with the same visor. The other mech was young who was yellow with two black stripes and had blue optics. The last mech was taller the three other mechs. He was red and had emerald optics and his structure was different.