Rescue

A/N Warning: a maybe Nightspike x Sari moment along with a slight Megatron x Midnight moment you've been warned.

Chapter 3. Rescue

Transformers © Hasbro

Ocs- @I_love_Starscream

Ocs- @ Autobot_Samurai

*************************************************************

"So men and lady what did you find?" Megatron asked as Starscream and the cons walked in.

"Well sir its not a minicon, in fact we have no idea what it is," Demolisher stated looking nervous.

"Oh? Show me," Megatron ordered.

Nightspike who was holding the figure walked up and put the figure down in front of Megatron.

Leader-1 and other 2 minicons walked up to it and started poking it like they were fascinated by it or something.

"What is that?" Megatron asked with an optic ridge raised.

"Like we said milord we don't know," Nightspike replied with a bow.

"And its not a minicon either," Midnight replied.

"So if its not a minicon what is it?" Wheeljack asked

"HighKill knows, he told me it was different," Nightspkke informed while looking down at his minicon.

"Highkill may you tell us?" Megatron asked also looking down at the grey minicon.

HighKill beeped while his yellow optics blink meaning

It is Cybertronian but different then us. Which was HighKill was saying.

"And that is?" Starscream asked.

"Starscream, HighKill only answer to me and Megatron not you," Nightspike gave another his death glares to the SIC.

Starscream glared back at the black and white mech he was about to take out his wing sword and attack Nightspike, but Megatron stopped the two.

"Enough you two! I will not have my two best mechs fight of what happened back in the past get over it! Do I make myself clear?!" Megatron shouted.

"Yes Milord," both Starscream and Nightspike said bowed.

"Good. Now HighKill you were saying?" Megatron asking the minicon.

Highkill beeped again saying, its hard to say considering its not a minicon but something different then us.

"Midnight even stated that it wasn't a minicon when we found the body," Demolisher replied making Midnight roll her optics at the statement.

"Okay we know it ain't a minicon we heard that so what is it?" WheelJack asked unpaitently.

HighKill beeped one more time saying, even I don't know what it is.

"This is just a waste of time lets just kill it already," Midnight bringing out a poison dagger and walking toward the object.

"Midnight now wait," Megatron stopping Midnight, "let us all wait and see when this figure wakes up and we'll learn out what it is and if its useful we'll have it convert to our side."

Midnight hesitated at first wheather or not listen to Megatron and kill this figure, but since she was the most loyalist Decepticon to Megatron unlike the mechs who would just screw up for stupid reasons and that she was a former gladitor to Cybertron, she decided to obey.

Midnight put her dagger away and bowed to Megatron, "as you wish milord and anything for you," she smiled.

Megatron gave a slight smile then looked at Nightspike and WheelJack