Epilogue: A Goddess & A Pirate

Her flames burn from her anger
Her roses grow from her love
A maiden in need of an anchor
Could the boy rid her of
The madness in her head

Sunlight entered the room, filling it with its warmth. Seagulls and passing birds began making their morning calls. The feeling of the ship swaying with the waves had this soothing feeling that could make anyone want to fall back to sleep. However, the morning sight of you sleeping soundly had kept Harry awake. You were laying on your belly, your head resting on the pillow that you held tightly, and the blanket rested just above your waist, leaving your back visible.

Harry's fingers brushed against your skin, pushing your hair to the side. He leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on your shoulder. You stirred at the contact. Opening your eyes, you were met with Harry's crooked smile. "Mornin' love"

"Mmm," You groaned and snuggled closer to him for warmth. "Five more minutes"

"I would love to, but we have some work to do" He chuckled lightly and patted your back before pulling away to get up. You groaned again in response. Sighing, you went back to holding your pillow. You watched as Harry got dressed. "We're reaching Auradon soon, and ye wouldn't want to be late in meeting your new nephew or niece"

He raised a brow at you while he picked up his shirt from the ground. You thought about it for a second. Nine months ago, you and the crew had just reached Themiskyra when Ben and Mal had announced that they were expecting. Now that child had been born a few days ago. It's not your first time being an aunt, but the excitement never seems to go away. You are quite curious to see the developments of this new relative. After all, the child is part beast, part dragon/fairy, and part god. You could only imagine how strong they're going to be.

"Hm" You continued to eye Harry. It was still quite early, and you're certain that no one is up yet.

Harry paused in his movements. The smell of roses had caught his attention. The said flowers were blooming in the vases. He turned around to face you. You were staring at him with an intense gaze. A smirk laid on your lips. He knew that look very well. He could tell what you were thinking. Sighing, he knew that he couldn't refuse you.

You burst into a smile when he lunged at you. He showered you with kisses all over your face and trailing down your neck. He pulled away slightly to stare at you. He brushed away some of your hair away from your eyes.

"I love you" The words left him in a soft whisper.

"I love you, too" You kissed him.

His wounds harm his mind
Keeping him from moving on
But her love was so easy to find
That he found himself to be drawn
To her beauty, to her being

His fingers ran against your shoulder. You were resting your head on his chest, drawing light circles on him, while humming a song. Harry was staring at the roof of his room. He wasn't really thinking about anything in particular, but the moment he heard you begin singing softly, his thoughts were filled with his childhood. He thought about how his mother held him and his sisters in a warm hug during cold nights.

"Ye know," He felt you shift your head so that you were looking at him. "My mother used to sing that song to me and my sisters as a lullaby"

"Well, I hope I'm not luring you to sleep right now" You booped his nose. He chuckled in response.

"Ye never bore me" He kissed your hand. Your gaze softened, your heart skipping a beat.

"Good" You smiled.