Chapter 4: Siblings

Dodging an attack from Herkie, you flipped onto the ring's ropes. Just as he rushed toward you, you flipped again, wrapping your legs around his shoulders, your arms pulling onto his jaw, dragging him backward. He grabbed your arms, struggling to pull them down. Your eyes shone a bright pink just as Herkie managed to throw you off of him. You tumbled onto the ring's floor, quickly landing on your knees. You ran back toward him, jumping high to roundhouse kick him. He managed to dodge just in time, only for you to land on your hands, pushing your body up and landing a kick to his face as he looked back down at you. The crowd continued to cheer.

Mal and her group continued to look at you as you fought their friend. It was a shock to see this side of you. When they met you, you were just a normal girl who didn't seem interested in this type of stuff. It looked as if you were more interested in flowers and music, not fighting.

Harry cheered along with the crowd as you managed to land another blow at Herkie. He knew you were interesting from the moment he met you at the bar, but knowing that you're Mal's half-sister, daughter of Hades, and someone who can kick ass, you just piqued Harry's interest in you even more. He grinned as he watched you get punched by Herkie. Is a prince hitting a princess? Oh, he likes this part of Auradon.

"Careful, Har." Uma looked at her first mate. The Scottish pirate turned to her. "She's Mal's sister, remember."

"I know that" Harry turned back to look at the match. With Herkie being just as strong as his father and you being too stubborn to give up, it's difficult to see who would win this match. "She's just interesting, ye know?"

"Wait, if she's Hades' daughter," Gil grabbed everyone's attention, "wouldn't she have Hades' power?"

"No, I think Hadie inherited that" Jay shook his head.

"Yeah. I remember her grandma telling my dad that she inherited her mom's powers" Mal agreed.

"Still, if you could hold Hades' ember, wouldn't that mean she could have a spark of her dad's side too?" Gil pointed out.

The group turned back to look at the ring. You had backflipped, dodging another attack from your cousin. They noticed how your eyes once again began to change color the moment you had glanced up at where the reserved area was at. They changed to blue before going back to their regular (e/c) color. Mal looked at the people you were staring at.

Ares sat in a chair, focusing on the fight, and his two bodyguards were standing behind him. A blonde woman with golden wings and dressed in a dark red suit sat to the right of her father. To the left sat a handsome young man with golden wings like his sister. His blonde hair was combed back, and he was wearing a salmon-colored suit. But you weren't focusing on Ares' family. No, you were focusing on the people who stood beside them.

A woman whose straight hair was half-colored black on her left side and white on the other, stood next to the winged woman. Her extreme pale complexion was a distinct contrast with her long black dress. Another woman stood next to her. This woman had white wavy hair that flowed like a fire. Like her sister, she also had a pale complexion. She wore a grey dress with hints of gold. Then next to the young handsome man stood another young-looking purple-haired man. He held a cup of wine and grapes in his hands. His purple eyes gleamed as he watched the fight, a mischievous smile on his face.

Before Mal could ask Ben who they were, the bell rang, signaling that the fight was over. The crowd cheered as the referee held your arm up. A defeated Herkie got up to shake your hand. You smiled and pulled him into a hug. The two of you laughed.

"Come on, let's go," Mal said.

The group followed Mal down the steps to see you. It was intermission now, so you had walked off toward the locker room with Herkie, Phobos, and Deimos. The four of you smiled and laughed as you walked. You stopped when you noticed Mal and her group of her friends. The smile you had fallen at the sight of them.