Chapter 7 : I love you

"I want to kiss you..." Murmured Dazai softly.

"Wh-What?!" yelled Chuuya surprised as his face went red as a tomato. Dazai's grip on the ginger hand tightened so that Chuuya couldn't run away, not like Chuuya wanted to anyway. The red haired kneels next to the bed and caressed gently Dazai head passing his fingers in the brown locks.

"Are you sick or something?" asked Chuuya with a soft voice, he was still blushing but less than before. "No" said Dazai calmly and looked at Chuuya with his light brown eyes.

"So you're an idiot," Chuuya sighed, looking at him with his sapphire eyes.

"Huh- Chuuya is so mean..." Dazai pouted looking away sadly. The brunet felt stupid now, he just said the first thing he though, and now he regretted it. 'He will certainly tease me or laugh at me. Or worst, he'll look at me with disgust and leave me-' his thoughts were cut by Chuuya calling his name.

"Dazai" Chuuya called softly and Dazai turned his head toward the ginger. He had no time to ask what the other wanted when he felt something warm on his lips. His face heat up when he realised that that was Chuuya's soft lips on his. The ginger quickly moved away and avoided Dazai's gaze to hide his blushing face. The brunet was a little disappointed that it was so short but it was better than nothing. Dazai licked his lips, there was a small taste of wine on them.

"Are you drunk Chuuya?" asked Dazai looking at his partner with worry, he was scared that Chuuya did this just because he was drunk and that he'll forget it the next day.

"No..." replies Chuuya but Dazai didn't look like he believed him.

"It was just one glass i swear..." replied Chuuya with a sigh. Dazai turned his back to Chuuya looking now at the wall pouting.

"Oh come on Dazai, it's not a big deal..." Said Chuuya shaking the brunet.

"Did it taste that bad? I know you don't like wine but still-" said Chuuya but got cut by Dazai.

"It's not that... It's just... Sigh~ What if you forget the kiss tomorrow ..." Said Dazai sadly. There was a silence where none of the teen said anything.
It was Chuuya who broke the silence as he break in laugh. Dazai turned quickly toward him with a surprised look.

"Wh-Why are you laughing?" asked Dazai as Chuuya tried to calm down.
When the ginger finally stopped laughing he looked at Dazai with a smile.

"Did you think that i kissed you because i was drunk? Youre really an idiot" said Chuuya and Dazai glared at him with a slight blush on his cheeks.

"Even if i was drunk i wouldn't kiss you if i didn't want to. And about me forgetting what happened tonight-" Chuuya started as he suddenly got on the bed on top of Dazai.

"I won't" said Chuuya with a smirk as Dazai blushed. The ginger leaned down until their lips almost touched, he closed his eyes and Kissed softly Dazai. It was a little sweet kiss but lasted longer than the one before. when they parted away Chuuya laid down beside Dazai on the bed and hugged him burying his face in the other's chest. Dazai hugged the small ginger and they fast fall asleep.

Dazai woken up and looked at his watch witch indicated three in the morning. The brunet sighed knowing he probably won't fall asleep again.
He looked in his arms and seen the ginger sleeping peacefully and snoring into his chest. He hugged him tightened and smiled as he passed his fingers in the ginger soft locks. Chuuya suddenly moved his head to bury it more into Dazai chest with a little hum.

"Oh, did i wake you up? Sorry" whispered Dazai.

"Hmm~ What time is it?" asked the redhead.

"Three am" answered Dazai and Chuuya sighed.

"Idiot how dare you wake me up at three am!?" yelled-whispered Chuuya kicking Dazai in the stomach with his knee.

"Huh- Can't you be more gentle sometimes?" said the brunet rubbing his hurt stomach as Chuuya turned around now facing Dazai with his back.

"Chuuya~ are you angry? I'm sorry, i didn't mean to wake you up" said Dazai hugging the ginger by behind.
Chuuya did not answered as he was already half asleep.

"I love you" Whispered Dazai thinking Chuuya was already asleep but the redhead did heard him and blushed.

After a moment Chuuya falled asleep again, but Dazai couldnt sleep so he spend the rest of the night listening to Chuuya's soft little snores.

The next morning when Chuuya walked in the living room he find a really tired Dazai who sipped from his cup of coffee.

"Did you get any sleep?" asked Chuuya preparing a cup of tea for himself.

"Huh- I don't think so" answered the brunet taking another sip of coffee.

"Sigh~ I'm leaving today so get some sleep" said Chuuya and Dazai looked at him from the couch.

"Where are you going?" asked Dazai already knowing the answer.

"To work obviously" said Chuuya drinking his tea.

Chuuya get ready and left, after a moment Dazai also got ready to go follow Chuuya, before leaving the apartment he took his gun and hid it in his coat. During the night Dazai took Chuuya phone to read his texts with Liam and know where the two will meet up the next day.