𝐿𝑜𝑠𝑡

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐: 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 ʙʏ Aʀᴄ Nᴏʀᴛʜ, Rɪᴠᴀʟ, Rᴏʙʙɪᴇ Rᴏsᴇɴ
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything." — Muhammad Ali

                                                                                       *    *    *

"Really?" sighed NATO and facepalmed. "It's not an emergency when a spider is in your room, EU!"
"It is!" cried EU shrilly and kept jumping on his bed. "I HATE spiders! What purpose do they have in this world?!"
AU shot EU a disgusted look and petted the tarantula, "Don't say that EU! Every living creature have a future on earth."
"Ohhh yeahhhh," said EU, a sarcastic tone easily noticed in his voice, "Even mosquitos!"

ASEAN and UN laughed, NATO crossed his arms and frowned, his face disgusted and angry.

"If we're going to be great organizations," shouted NATO, "We have to start taking responsibility and start studying!"
"But we're just 7!" whined EU and fell off his bed, landing on the floor with a soft thud. "It'll take years for us to study! Plus, it's too boringggg!"
"Oh stop whining," muttered NATO and kicked EU's back, "It's now or never."
UN heaved EU up and patted his back, "Don't worry EU, when we grow up—you can always play in your spare time."
"Yeah," piped in ASEAN and laughed, "Just imagine all the fun we can do! We'll never be separated and stick together!"

NATO's eyes troubled when ASEAN said the part about sticking together, he slowly back away and started going near the door. AU caught NATO trying to run and dragged him to their friends.

"What ASEAN meant," scoffed AU and ruffled NATO's hair, "We'll never forget each other and our friendship will last forever."
"Oh thank goodness," gasped NATO and shot ASEAN a weary look, "I don't want to be glued next to you guys, especially EU."
"HEY!' snapped EU. "At least appreciate I make you guys laugh!"
UN smiled but immediately dropped, "Okay guys, but seriously, we'll never forget each other right?"
"Mhm!" nodded ASEAN and held up a pinky. "Pinky swear."
"Same," laughed AU and EU, they glanced at NATO, hoping he'll say the same.
NATO avoided everyone's gaze, "Fine, but it's not my problem if we fight in the future."
"Oh please," snorted EU and hugged his friends, "What can go wrong?"

                                                                                    *    *    *

"Hey AU!"

African Union eyes snapped open and immediately straightened his back. Memories returned to his head and let out a sigh, he remembered he asked Tanzania to bring his files to his office, but African Union unexpectedly fell asleep.

"I got your files and papers," said the African country and handed AU the files gently, "Sorry if I handed to you late, Botswana and others were messing around with the printers."
"Oh no it's fine," grinned AU and trailed his hand over the papers.

Tanzania looked hesitant, he expression was easy to read, AU gestured Tanzania to talk. Tanzania wasn't good with social interactions, the only countries he can talk easily to was Rwanda and Uganda. AU encourages Tanzania to interact with other African countries, this made Tanzania talk to others more easily but was still hesitant to talk.

"What is it?" asked AU and grinned, he knew Tanzania had a question for him. "You know you can trust me."
Tanzania took a shaky breath and nervously avoided AU's eyes.