Mᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs

Just keywords:

Italics: Flashbacks
Bold: Nothing really
Bold AND Italics: Me talking—(or quotes)
###: Censored name

* * *

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Serbia shot his eyes open and groaned from pain as his head banged against Netherland's.

"Ouch," grumbled Netherlands and glanced around the room, "Why the fuck is France screaming and where the hell are we? This is definitely NOT our ship...."

It was France screaming, his was clinging on Britain, his eyes widening like saucers when he saw an innocent rat staring at the French country curiously. Britain sighed, France and some other European countries had been scared of the rats ever since the Black Plague ended, the Black Plague was one of the worst times the European and other countries have been through—it took more than 2 years for the Black Plague to eventually disappear.

Britain dropped France and the country landed on the cold ground with a loud thud. The French country shot the British country a sharp glare and wobbly stood up, dusting the dust off and taking a look around their surroundings. He took a small sniff, coughed and adjusted his black beret.

"Looks like we're in a dungeon," said France.
"I'm not an idiot," yawned Netherlands and raised an eyebrow.
"Well you asked where we are and I answered it," mumbled France and heaved Finland up.
"Am I being ignored or something?" asked Portugal irritatingly and crossed his arms while Ireland edged away from the Portuguese country.
"Yes," replied Britain and started checking his pockets if there was any teabags, "Yes we were."
"Rude!"
"The point is," said Finland and tried busting down the tall cells with his arms, "What happened and how did we got here?"
"All I remember is there was a storm and we drowned," shrugged Ireland, squinting his eyes and trying to remember the memories.
"And then we died," panicked Portugal, "Yay, we're in hell—!"
"Watch your mouth!" exclaimed Britain and whacked the Portuguese's head behind.
"But there's literally no one here but us!" snapped Portugal, wrapping his black and denim jacket around his shoulders.

"ArE yOu sUrE aBoUt ThAt?!"

The countries jumped from surprise. Across the dark room was a figure with a glare plastered across his face—he wore a brown-striped t-shirt with black pants and combat boots, a bright orange jacket was wrapped around his waist and his bright red eyes flickered around the dungeon. He had a green, red and yellow stripe on his flag and a yellow star was in the center.

"Wow," snorted the country and fanned his face with his hand, "I thought you Europeans or Asians or Americans or Oceanians were smarter than us."
"Well we are!" shouted Netherlands and immediately marched over to the country. "Who the fuck are you and where the fuck are we?!"
"Tsk tsk," sighed the country and crossed his arms, "Les langues de nos jours..."
France gasped and grinned enormously, "Tu parles français?!"
The country raised a surprised eyebrow and nodded, "Bien sûr que je le fais, je suis content qu'il y ait un autre pays qui parle français comme vous, en fait."
"Can you guys stop talking in France's native language," snapped Netherlands and glared at the two countries.
"Oh sorry," blinked the country and surprised a weary smile, "My name's Cameroon."
"I'm France and that's—!" said France but his sentence got cut off by Portugal covering his mouth to shut up.
"France..." frowned Cameroon and muttered the French country's name a couple of times, as if the name was something that he should've known, but the name came blank across Cameroon's head. He sighed in defeat and glanced at the countries.
"Is there something wrong?" asked Britain politely.
"Oh it's fine," said Cameroon and brushed the uncomfortable feeling off his shoulder.
"Introductions first, shall we?" grinned France's and shot Portugal a glare. "Since someone interrupted our nice conversation!"
"But what if he's a threat?!" exclaimed Portugal and raised his hands in the air.
Cameroon snickered, "Me and my friends? A threat? You are so wrong, you and your friends are the ones who's the threat here."
"Excuse me?!"
"You heard me, want me to explain who were the first colonizers that came here?"
"Uh sure...?" asked Finland and nervously ruffled his white hair.
"Wonderful," laughed Cameroon darkly and clapped his hands, "Long ago there were 7 or 8 countries, who was power hungry and wanted to be known all over the world, they especially wanted more lands. You know—colonizers were always power hungry actually, now these colonizers, they did horrible stuff to me and my friends. We were there slaves, most of us got into groups, some of us got shipped off into other places over the seas...obviously we all started to get our independence back and never saw the colonizers ever again, thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn a World War started and most of us joined but—"