Chapter 4: Preparations

Your POV

"Y/n.. 😊😊" Daichi smiledly sus and everyone in the back has some aura. "UHMMM I CAN EXPLAIN EVERYONE PLEASE DON'T KILL ME IT'S CHRISTMAS" you never have been scared in your life and you thought you're going to die.

—————————

You explained every single detail to them about what happened, but you didn't tell them what'd you literally bought in that store, but instead, you told them a lie but not a lie in a bad way, but a lie in a good way, so you answered them calmly "Oh this? This is my stuff if I get a room or house in this world, and I wanted to be prepared for this >:3 ".

"hmm makes sense, anyways you should buy your clothes fast, because we need to catch up the train" Daichi said.

"Okei don't worry I am a S P E E D when it comes to this, so give me like 20 mins and I'll be done ASAP" you smiley smug at them.

"Can we come??" Yukie and the girls wanted to come. "No sorry I'll get distracted when I had someone to talk to, because I'm more of a talker than a listener 😀 sorry" you said apologetic to them. "It's fine just hurry back" Kaori said with a smile.

- You nod and left -

You texted the Janitor and the bois to prepare the surprise christmas party.

Y/n:

Goodafternoon everyone! Can you tell the coaches and everyone that you have something to be fixed in the gym? Because I wanted to surprised them in the gym 😊😊

Janitor Sora:

Sure why not, did you buy the supplies for later?

Y/n:

Yup yessir! I bought everything we need for the party hehe

Janitor Hiro:

Aight we gonna tell the Coaches there and put a sign that has warning says MAINTENANCE FOR 3 DAYS

Y/n:

YES YES let's do that, anyways gonna go now because we need to catched up the train and I don't want them to look at me suspiciously, thank you again Janitors Baii!! 😊🙇‍♀️

Janitor Hiro:

No problem kiddo! Bye

Janitor Sora:

Yes your welcome kid! Goodbye😁😁

After less than 20 mins, you were back. "TADAIMA!!!" You said cheerfully. "OkAIRIII!" Everyone laughly chuckled.

"Aight, let's go to the train station fast" Daichi informed everyone and they've agreed. "Let's run to move fast YEET LEZ GOO—oO" you said as you were about to jog to run, but someone grabbed your wrist.

"Wait, are you okay to run with your slippers? It may hurt you." Kuroo is concerned about you.

"Huh oH, it's fine I'm used to ran a lot with just my slippers back in the Philippines, so no worries" you replied smiledly at Kuroo.