Chapter 1: Lost my voice

Your POV

"Is that y/n??" Orange Haired Boy said. "Uhm I guess?? I mean we haven't seen her, but I feel like that's her? Cause she's the first person who experience that" Olive Haired Boy curiously said that. "Then let's ask her" Gray haired Boy said.

You tried to move, but suddenly your heart is beating fast and you feel ✨t r a u m a t i z e✨ you never also don't want to experience it again 😀.

"Y/NNN?? IS THAT YOUU? IT'S ME HINATA SHOYO!! 😁😁" Hinata asks you. You were SHOCKED by those faces and you can't believed it.

"Y/NNNNNN-CHAAAAAN, IT IS III NISHINOYA-SENPAIIII😆😭💗💞✨✨✨", Nishinoya said as excited to see you.

"Y/NNN NICE TO SEE YOU PRETTY GIRL, I'M TANAKA RYUU!!! 😆😤😭😭💞💕✨", Tanaka is excitedly to see you too.

"PRETTYYYY Y/NNNNN WAAAAHHHH IT'S ME YAMAMOTO TAKETORA😭😭💞💕💗✨✨", Yamamoto said as the same reaction as those too.

You saw another familiar faces like Suga and Yaku, they grabbed Nishinoya, Tanaka, and Yamamoto.  Because of their behavior.

You thought of them that they're like a 3 puppies that misses you awwe.

You tried to speak, but you can't, because you LITERALLY SCREAMED all the way from your house until you get here, so you just nod in response.

"What's up Y/n?? Why aren't you speaking??" Daichi asked you.

You tried to tell them by hand sign that you can't talk,
because of screaming for a lot of minutes non-stop in that strange place.

You tried to do the hand sign like:😀👈🙅‍♀️🙅‍♀️🤷‍♀️

"What are you doing y/n-san??" Lev said confusely.

But like everyone is confused asf, so the charade game has failed. 

"☹️☹️☹️", your face says like this.

You suddenly remembered that you have your phone in your pocket, and then you text them in the groupchat 😀.

*Ping*

"All of them checked their messages"

Y/n:

Ayeee, I'm sorry I can't speak right now.. I think I lost my voice, because I screamed too much when I'm on my way here and I also feel traumatized by that place, it's like a DEATH ROLLERCOASTER THAT IT'S VERY INTENSE 😀😀.

Tangerine 🍊:

Oh, BUT ATLEAST WE SAW YOUR FACE NOW AND WE ALL HERE THINK YOU'RE PRETTY
Y/N😄😄

"YEAH YOU'RE PRETTY AND CUTE Y/N-CHAN 😀💕" Bokuto cheerily compliments you.

Y/n:

Ohh.. Uhm thanks?? Sorry I'm not used to someone compliments me😅

"You know Shrimp, you can always talk to her face to face,  instead of chatting in our groupchat😕😕" Tsukishima said.