chapter 3

The photo is unrelated he's just amazing anyways let's get on
Tw:self harm
Also this is on a Tuesday
( quick reminder  ' that means there thinking )
—————————————————————————
Hinatas POV
I open my eyes to see my body I look around i'm in a futon the warm air against my face I realize I couldn't feel the warm air on my skin I look down there are bandages on my arms and legs I could feel some on my stomach but it  was covered I look over to see Kageyama "So mind explaining why I found you in a corner beaten and bruised" he says "Well I c-can't tell you" I say "And why not we have practice in about a hour from now" he says"wait what time is it " "Don't change the subject what happened" he says " I can't tell you " I say I get up off the futon my legs hurt so bad I wince as I reach for my backpack it has my tan hoodie on top of it I run over to the door.I look left and right to see where I am,I'm at the nurses office which is at the far end of the school right before I leave I look over at Kageyama and say"tell Daichi I'm not coming to practice today".I start to run but i'm not picking up much pace my stomach and legs are in so much pain I keep running and Till I get to the bathroom.

Kageyamas POV

Hinata got up I heard him wince I looked away for a second and when I turned my head back up Hinata's at the door he says "tell Daichi I'm not coming to practice today" then he leaves I get up and head towards the door 'I wonder what happened that made him stutter' I think to myself I look around the hallway Hinata must have ran pretty fast because he was he was know where in sight I see Nishinoya in the hallways he runs up to me "hey where's Hinata!" he says so full of energy "umm well I don't know I think he went home because he t-told me to tell captain he wasn't coming to practice" .

Nishinoya POV
'Kageayama stuttering dafuck is going on here let's play it off cool just like me😎 '
"Aight' I'm heading to the bathroom see you at practice " I say " Oh okay I'm gonna head to practice"he says as he runs away "das mad sus bro why he really running away like that  um..Chile anyways so I'm a going to the bathroom " i say as I run to the bathroom I open the bathroom door I get in a stall and finish my ✨business ✨ I hear something I slightly open the stall door to see Hinata at the mirror what I saw was horrifying.

Hinata POV
I run into the bathroom and close the stall I get in front of the mirror and take off my uniform my sweater tied to my backpack I unite the bandages on my stomach and arms and look in the mirror I have abs and muscles and all but I have bruises and cuts everywhere else I put my uniform back on I winced it hurt so much and my skin was so purple and bruised and swollen .I
Put the uniform over my head I open my bag and grab my blade I pull up my sleeve and start cutting my wrist it hurts but feels so good the blood starts to drip on the flooring more blood dripping "w-wh-what are you doing " i turn around to see Noya I run over to him and grab his arm and cover my head with his mouth " Look at me your not telling anyone about this alright " I say " A-alright " he says I push him out the room I head to the gates he heads to the gym I have my bag in my hand I left my blade in the trash I realized that I'm going home on a TUESDAY my mom has work today so it's only my brother and dad I step in front of my house with my bike " Welp I see I have chose death "
———————————————————————————
I AN DYING THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH From THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART

IPut the uniform over my head I open my bag and grab my blade I pull up my sleeve and start cutting my wrist it hurts but feels so good the blood starts to drip on the flooring more blood dripping "w-wh-what are you doing " i turn around to see No...

Thank you I really don't deserve this my story is literal dog shit but also sorry for saying I upload once a week me and my stupid ass uploads then forgets this book was even a thing then comes
But anyways thank you and sorry for the short story and grammar LOVE YOU MUNCHKINS I'm writing this really late and my mom is coming to take my phone so I can't find a quote UwU
- Apathy Kun