7

- ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ -

(In the middle of the trial)

... I was speechless.. All evidence pointed towards Nagito.. but I couldn't place my finger on it.. I know it wasn't him... Oh... it was..Teruteru. I knew that from the beginning.. but why didn't I say anything.. Was it because I didn't have any evidence? Did I want to see how it played out? Or was it just simply I just was turning away from the truth.. The last reason sounds right... I was turning away from the truth.. "S-Seriously, that's all just a coincidence!" Nagito was sweating.. who knew he was good at acting.. If it was just one coincidence, it'd be fine... But when it's one right after another... I wonder... Is something like that even possible?" Chiaki sighed "Could it be...?" Did you give yourself cleaning duty on purpose so you could hide the knife under the table...?" Mahiru said with her arms crossed "Now that you mention it... Nagito did prepare the drawing to pick who cleaned the dining hall..." Nekomaru added. "You rigged the drawing, didn't you? That's how you got picked to clean the dining hall, isn't it?" Mahiru was getting angrier the second.. Nagito stood there.. silent.. I started playing with the end of my skirt.. why did he say anything...
"Gh...gh-gh...!"
"If that's the case... That strange speech you made earlier... That was apart of your plan, too..."
"You got us to lower our guard and tried to hide the fact that you did it, didn't you motherfucker!?"
Many voice were heard throughout the trial room
"Well? Just admit it already!"
"Ngh...Ngh..!"
Tears started to come out of my eyes.. but I was quiet.. I didn't want it to be the end of Nagito's life..
"Nagito.. I know it's not you..! It cant be!" I finally spoke up.. while crying "You.. aren't like that! You... aren't.. like that..". "Ngh...nghhh...!" "Nagito! Say something!" Hajime yelled "Ngh...nghhhhhhhhhh...!"
"Aha...! Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!" Nagito laughed..

! Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!" Nagito laughed

His..eyes.. Nagito was truly like this... It something I cant believe... But his eyes.. swirling with despair..
"The Ultimates are working to combat the despair of their friend's death! Ah, how wonderful, how beautiful it is!"

~Time Skip~

In the end... Nagito wasn't the blackened... It was Teruteru.. He just wanted to see his mom.. Monokuma didn't even say anything.. Teruteru his the missing iron skewer.. and killed Byakuya in accident.. as we watched him get fried.. I felt a pair of eyes on me.. But I dismissed it for now..

I got back to my cottage.. But I couldn't sleep.. It was tough.. but then I heard a knock on my door.. I went to open it.. "H-Hey.. (Y/n).. " It was Hajime.. He seemed really stressed "Oh hey Hajime! Would you like to come in?" I asked him. "S-Sure!" He studdered.. I soon fell asleep in Hajime's arm..

~ Hajime's POV ~

Me and (Y/n) had sat down on her bed.. It was comfy.. But then (Y/n) fell asleep in my arms.. so I laid down and held her close

~ Third Person POV ~

"Oh uhm.. Here Monomi.." ??? Said trying not to get caught "Ah! Thank you so much ??? !" Monomi laughed "Now get back to your cottage.. " "But someone else is in there... " "Don't worry, just go to your cottage!"

~ Y/n's POV ~

As I woke up and I remembered last night... Byakuya.. Dead... Teruteru... Fried... and walking around last night...

(A/n : Very sorry but take the very short chapter I'll try to work on it more but bc of holidays and other thing like that I just haven't been able to update)

- ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ -