4

- ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ -

I was walking with Hajime on my left and Nagito on my right "So.. Ibuki said during our conversation that I got "two mans" ?" I said to them both "Oh? Do you have an idea the two men are?" Nagito asked as if he was trying to hint something "Well.. sadly it's not you two because apparently you guys are gay..." I mumble to myself "We swear it not what you think!" They both said together "Blame Nagito was um.. Whispering in my ear" Hajime studder "Are you sure? You don't sound so sure.." I said... I mean I would have known if it was the truth if the blanket wasn't there... "Yea I was just making sure you guys didn't hear us.." Nagito said backing up Hajime "Okay well I'll believe for now, but if I see it again I won't believe it!" I said, Hajime and Nagito just laughed. We soon arrived Byakuya started talking about the fact that we are skinny and took the longest (uh sorry if your character not skinny?).
"It seems... you are just too fast for us" Sonia worried "J-Jeez...I never expected a fatso like him to move so fast..." Kazuichi sighed "So... what's supposed to be here?" Akane asked.

~Time skip~

Well it turned out that Monomi was still alive and that thing was ticking down like timer... but for what? I sat down in my bed... I'm not sure what do to...
*Ding dong bing bong*
"Ahem! Hope's Peak Academy's Shool Trip Executive Committee has an announcement to make... Hello everyone! The fun time you've all been waiting for is about to begin! I wonder what festivities await you? ...Oops, don't wanna ruin the surprise! It was a little "meh" at first, but anyway, please gather at Jabberwock Park!" Monokuma announced
I'm.... so tired I dont feel like going anywhere... I pulled the blanket over me and feel asleep

~Nagito's POV~
I'll go see if [Y/n] is coming and walk with her... as I found her cottage I knocked but to find out that her door was opened.. "[Y/n]?" I look in her bed to see her cutely asleep... I don't want to wake her up.. but I don't want her to get hurt... so I pick her up and put her on back and walk to Jabberwock Park. On my way there I run into Hajime.. "Hey Komaeda... Is that [Y/n]?" He asked "Yea.. she asleep.. don't be so loud.." I tell him so that way [Y/n] doesn't wake up. When we arrived to the park we were the last ones there. "Once again... again your late... and where is [Y/n]?" Byuakuya asks. "She's on Nagito's back" Hajime says "Did she lose her nerves? Ugh how weak." Byakuya states "Oh no.. I went to her cottage and she was asleep and I didn't want her to get hurt!" I stand up for her. "you should have just left her they for her to be the test on happens if we dont come!" Fuyuhiko shouted

~Time skip bc I'm lazy~

I returned to [Y/n]'s cottage, with Hajime following me, as I cover in with the blankets, I place a kiss on her forehead... when I turned around, I see Hajime angry at me.
"Why would you do that without her permission!" He whispered shouted "Shh... don't wanna wake [Y/n] up.." I said and then walk out the door. I went to my cottage and fell asleep.

~Hajime's POV~

I stayed in [Y/n]'s cottage... and I sat on her bed.. I cuddled near her and fell asleep cuddling her... forgetting everything that happened the despairing night

~Y/n POV~

*Ding dong bing bong*
"Ahem! Hope's Peak Academy's School Trip Executive Committee has announcement to make... Gooooood morning, everyone! Looks like today is gonna be another perfect, tropical day! Now then, let's show some enthusiasm and make sure to give it our all today!" Monokuma announced
I tried to get out of bed, but I felt something wrapped around my waist.. I look to see and it was... Hajime!? "GAAAHH!?" I screamed making Hajime wake up and jump.. "What was that about?" He asked me going to come back and cuddle me.. "What are you doing here?" I asked him "Oh I feel asleep here.. " He said looking upset. "Oh... I guess that's fine.. but I need to take a shower.." I said to him "Oh okay he siad getting up and fixxing his outfit. I grab a pair of the same clothes I wore on the first day and took a shower..When I got out I realized that I had forgot my undergarments... and Hajime was still there.. so I run out there grabbing a pair.. Hajime knows what they look like so no point in hiding them... and when I looked at him he was looking at my body.. my upper chest too.. I turned red and ran back but when I did I tripped on the TV cord and somehow letting go of the towel.. showing my whole body.. luckily My face was to the ground but...
" Hey [Y/n]!" As the door opens... it was Nagito...
Both Hajime and Nagito were staring at me.. It was weird.. but I was about to cry..
"H-help... please?" I ask on the verge of tears. "Oh.. Oh oh yea!" Nagito realized he was staring. Both Hajime and Nagito helped me out.. and I quickly grab the towel wrapped it around me and ran back to the bathroom and got changed... as we walked to the restaurant
"Hey.. uhm... can you.. forget what you saw.." I asked Hajime and Nagito. "Yep!" "Mhm, Didn't see a thing!" They both replied as we walked in and many had already arrived before us.. but they were quiet... As I took a seat.. Hajime and Nagito sat near me. "Is everyone here?" Byakuya asked "Hmm.. It seems like Fuyuhiko isn't here yet." Chiaki said while looking around. "Hehe, Maybe he already got killed..." Hiyoko laughed. "Gyaah! Dead bodies already!" Ibuki shouted "Don't go killing people off... I saw him outside earlier." Peko stated "However, he told me he would not be joining us this morning." "Why does he act like a lone wolf at a time like this..?" Mahiru asked.. as the conversation went on I kept thinking about what happened this morning and I felt my face getting hot.. "[Y/n]?" I looked up and saw Ibuki "Yea?" I asked "Are you okay? Your like really red!" And she grabbed my wrist and dragged me downstairs to the lobby "What is it?" She asked "Well you know when so said "You got two mans!"... well I may have figured it out who they are..." I said "Aha! It was Hajime Hinata and Nagito Komaeda am I right!" Ibuki laughed, but little did we know they both were also eavesdropping on the conversation "Y-yea.." I said shyly. "How did [Y/n] do it?" Ibuki asked "Well I took a shower and forgot my undergarments and went to go get some.. but I tripped and my towel was off me and then Nagito walked in and they both just stared at me..." I say with blush flooding my face. "Oooh! Ibuki would love to see [Y/n]'s curves!" Ibuki shouted. My face was so red that I was burning up... so I went back to my cottage to cool off. It wasn't long before Hajime came to tell to tell me that there was a party tonight at the Old building.

Sorry for the short chapter but I'll try to post more!

- ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ -