chapter eleven

I knock on her door, slowly opening it after hearing her voice telling me to come in. She's wandering around her room, cleaning up and getting her bag ready since we're leaving tomorrow. 

"Oh, hi" her smile is faint, she barley even takes a few seconds to stop and look at me. 

"Are you okay?" I ask, stepping inside her room while closing the door. I watch as she nods her head quickly, still pacing around. "Mel" I call for her but she keeps on cleaning up. Continuing to walk towards her, I grap onto her arms, turning her body to face me. "Hey, look at me"

"Alright, alright" she sighs, dropping a few shirts on her bed before looking at me once again "Hi" she leans up and peck my lips.

"Hi, you okay? You seem stressed" my thumb stroke the skin of her arm gently, pulling her a bit closer to me so I can wrap my arms around her waist. Melody keeps her hands on my chest, dragging them across the fabric of my shirt until they're placed on my arms instead, she sighs.

"Yeah, it's just a lot going on, we're leaving tomorrow, we haven't figured out how we're gonna do this at home, there's a lot of things on my mind I need to share but I can't"

"Why not?" I tilt my head, stroking my hand up and down on her back.

"Because, right now is not the time and I need to talk to Theo as well and everything is just... a lot" her face falls against my chest and I squeeze her in my arms. 

"It's okay, we're gonna work through every little detail if it means you'll be less stressed and don't worry about home, we have all the time in the world but right now you need to relax and enjoy the last night here in paradise" I whisper in her ear, while stroking her hair and back. She hugs me tighter one last time before letting go and looking at me again.

"Thank you" I smile at her words, gripping her chin to pull her lips onto mine for a sweet and gentle kiss. 

"So what do you wanna do for our last night?" I smirk knowingly at her and my hands grip her waist picking her up so she can wrap her legs around my waist.

She laughs at the quick motion and words, looking down at me while her arms go around my neck. "Well, I actually thought we could spend the evening at the beach with Owen and Theo, what do you say?" 

"I'm in, as long as I can sleep in your bed tonight"

"Well I sure hope so" she grins, I let out a chuckle before pulling her in, meeting her lips with mine. 

I kiss her again, and again, and a few times more before she errupts in laughter, hugging me while her legs are still wrapped around my waist. 

"You wanna know something?" she asks as I plant kisses from her shoulder to her jaw. I hum in response, letting her continue "I got a gig this morning" as soon as she says her words I pull away to look at her.

"For real?" I question and she nods her head eagerly

"Yeah, my agent called and said he got a phone call from dior"

"Excuse me? Did you say dior?" I look at her in shock while she's grinning widely, nodding her head.

"Mhm, they asked me to sign a runway contract that'll last for three years"

"Three years? Oh my god Melody" my arms wrap around her tighter, spinning her around in circles in my arms. "I'm so proud of you"

"I'm so happy, this will be my first long contract and it's with a huge platform which can actually help me get contacts and my dream of designing might actually come true" 

A squel leaves her lips when I throw her onto her bed and place kisses all over her face. 

"I" I kiss her nose